Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Billy Davies

Was thinking on sat how different Cafc would have been if Davies had accepted the job of head coach in 2006.

Comments

• he didn't want the coaching set up put upon him or was it he was shit scared knowing no one could really follow what the footballing god called curbs had bestowed on our club
  • I was thinking on Saturday how much I wanted to go and give him a slap.

Him with a coat he'd nicked from someone much bigger than him - and his stupid black gloves on.
    His idiotically tall mate with the shorts on
    The way they were literally up in arms at EVERYTHING that was remotely contentious.

I didn't enjoy them in the least
  • Don't like the man
    Total knobhead
  • An odious little man, with an odious little man syndrome.
  • edited February 2013
    I'm sure it can't be anything to do with him but his team played some very lovely football.
  • I'm sure it can't be anything to do with him but his team played some very lovely football.

They did SHG , but i think they played even better at the City ground , we could have lost that one by 4 or 5.

• Argumentative, bullish, self-interested, aggressive little man. But a very good manager at this level...
  • If he'd not left a while ago, Forest would by now be an established premier side. After all they are one time twice euro champions and that is where the club belongs
  • Couldn't help thinking on saturday, that the Forest fans must be absolutely delighted that Boyd failed that eye test!!
  • I know people dont like him but how different could we have been? obviously couldnt have been any worse than the 3 that had a go that season but wouldve been interesting who he couldve brought in?
  • Sponsored links:

• Was thinking on sat how different Cafc would have been if Davies had accepted the job of head coach in 2006.

Is this the same Billy Davies that got Derby into the Premiership 2007/08 and then won one game and totalled 11 points?