Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dean Saunders @ Wolves

My son has just informed me that he has zero wins in 8 matches and had picked up 4 points from a possible 24 points , how much longer will he last , and will Wolves be on their 3rd manager before the season ends?

Comments

• lets hope not - Adkins and PDC are available !
  • Hope he keeps going to end of the season with his current success rate. 1 less position for us to drop into.
  • Better than I thought he'd do :-)

Well ok, I thought he'd be poor, but not that poor :-)
  • My son has just informed me that he has zero wins in 8 matches and had picked up 4 points from a possible 24 points , how much longer will he last , and will Wolves be on their 3rd manager before the season ends?

He'd be offered a contract extension by our old board for that form.
  • Wolves always struck me as a well run club but that ended when the owners wife entered the dressing room after another Prem defeat and lambasted the team in front of Mick McCarthy and his staff.

They then appointed a new manager last summer with the coach who was fired by Cologne for playing a zonal system where individual players could only enter payer specific areas of the pitch.

It's no surprise that players who would be expected to be quality in tier have given up the ghost and look forward to moves in the summer to quality Championship if not Prem clubs. Wolves 2013 not a million miles from CAFC of March 09 and we know where that led to!!
  • this is the clueless chairman who wanted to offer Curbs the job to keep them up in the prem but only offer him a 13 game contract .... disrespectful helm
  • Could not happen to a nicer bunch, just a shame Brum aren't doomed with them.
  • Anyone notice that Wolves have exactly the same home record as us this season - even down to the goals for and against.
  • Anyone notice that Wolves have exactly the same home record as us this season - even down to the goals for and against.

The funny thing being that their wage bill is about 10 times bigger than ours!

Even their bench had Doyle and S E-B on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• They have better players than most of the League but their not performing glad they lost today keeps us 8 points away from the drop.

If they go down they'll be alot of interest in their squad, I'd love us to sign O'Hara and Sako

Even their bench had Doyle and S E-B on it.
    Farking Hell! That is a joke of the highest order, at least we had the compensation of actually having shit players when we got relegated from the CCC.
  • They do look like they're in freefall. It puts our crap performances into a bit of perspective
  • don't worry...... we'll help keep them up by losing to them when they visit us with just 3 games to go.
  • don't worry...... we'll help keep them up by losing to them when they visit us with just 3 games to go.

Attaboy Golfie - you run that flag up early doors again!

Just when I was coming to terms with yesterday's defeat, along comes Golfie....!

• ah yes Fanny, I saw you sneaking out before the final whistle !!!
  • RCT

We would let him have another ten winless games first then hire him based on results

Then people would mourn him once we had the sense to let him go because he is a nice bloke
  • this is the clueless chairman who wanted to offer Curbs the job to keep them up in the prem but only offer him a 13 game contract .... disrespectful helm

Murray offered Curbs 3 years and he turned that down too. You can't have it both ways.....
  • Curbs was happy seeing the last year of his contract out Murray turned that down.............
  • Sponsored links:

• next 3 games are:

Watford (H)
    Millwall (A)
    Forest (A)

Things don't look any easier for them
  • The worrying thing is that they invested so much into their ground expansion last year. Imagine how empty that will look in League One...
  • Curbs was happy seeing the last year of his contract out Murray turned that down.............

Which was less then 13 games!

• there are 38 games in a premier league season , hope that helps
  • Lol!
    You know what I meant. :-)
  • They have better players than most of the League but their not performing glad they lost today keeps us 8 points away from the drop.

If they go down they'll be alot of interest in their squad, I'd love us to sign O'Hara and Sako

O'Hara would be brilliant - he's from SE London too.Would give us that left-side balance - sweet left-foot.
    Would mind S E-B as well
  • I would imagine O'Hara is out of our wage bracket
  • O'Hara is on about 50k pw
  • He's taken over a staff of has beens and neverwillbes. Wolves will be struggling to avoid relegation. Saunders will end up doing a 'Lambert', relying on youngsters as the older players are either spent forces, couldn't give a toss, or both
  • Ah. - slight problem then.!