Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Announcer at Cannon St station...

edited September 2007 in Not Sports Related
Is it me or does he sounds as though he's about to cry?...

Comments

• He is absolutley pathetic isn't he?
    That station's gone right downhill. Can't even get a pint there now......
  • [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Is it me or does he sounds as though he's about to cry?...

I heard him the other day. It's the same fella that used to be at Waterloo East - "Er ... cus ... er ... sniff ... customers leaving the train at platform one ... er ... I'm very sorry ... er ... your train is late ... er ... sniff ... this is because ... er ... sniff ... [enter excuse from the the book of excuses] and ... er ... [enter another excuse from the book of excuses] ... sniff."
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]That station's gone right downhill. Can't even get a pint there now......

That's down tho the massive redevelopment they are going to be doing there - they have got almost all of the tenants out now. Apparently they are looking to do it all without disrupting the trains - but we shall see.

Gawd knows how much it's all costing. Two clients of ours own surrounding properties and are being paid millions because their "rights to light" are being infringed - and that's before a single steel beam gets bought!
  • Huge development but i cant see how we are going to get out of the station?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]That station's gone right downhill. Can't even get a pint there now......[/quote]

That's down tho the massive redevelopment they are going to be doing there - they have got almost all of the tenants out now. Apparently they are looking to do it all without disrupting the trains - but we shall see.

Gawd knows how much it's all costing. Two clients of ours own surrounding properties and are being paid millions because their "rights to light" are being infringed - and that's before a single steel beam gets bought![/quote]

Try claiming "rights to light" if you have an ordinary house near a develpoment like that...