Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

DJ Davey Dave

What a generous top bloke he is.

Cheers M.

Comments

• edited September 2007
    oh we love whispers going wrong????? :-)
  • Has he taken over Cory Gibbs' wages?:-)
  • edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]oh we love whispers going wrong????? :-)

No Stan, it was written in the third person, not the second. Wanted to say a public thank you for a bit of generousity.
  • what he do then? more champers?
  • Me and Davey both do quizzes for our kids' school and he send me over loads of questions so saving me hours of work.

Stan, bring the package on Thursday. I'll be in the Liberal and then the East Stand tomorrow. ; - )
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Me and Davey both do quizzes for our kids' school and he send me over loads of questions so saving me hours of work.

Stan, bring the package on Thursday. I'll be in the Liberal and then the East Stand tomorrow. ; - )

Hasn't your proposal to re-name the East Stand the Henry Irving Stand been approved yet Ben? Then you can correct everyone on the name of that stand as well :-)
  • No that was going to be the Sam Bartram Stand but then they put the statue on the wrong side of the stadium.

They are naming a toilet block after me!
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]No that was going to be the Sam Bartram Stand but then they put the statue on the wrong side of the stadium.

Ginge's Bog?
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]No that was going to be the Sam Bartram Stand but then they put the statue on the wrong side of the stadium.

Ginge's Bog?

The Strawberry Blonde Loo actually ; - )
  • Or the Carrot top Crapper
  • Sponsored links:

• ScoSco
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]They are naming a toilet block after me!

I would have thought that a bottle bank would be more appropriate.

PS: On that subject has anyone seen the protest film that has just been released about beer prices at Charlton? It's called £3.10 to yuka or something. ;0)