Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katie Price/Jordan

Is there no depths this woman will sink to for a bit of press coverage.

Just got married (for the 3rd time) to a bloke she's been with for ONE MONTH.

And came out with this as a reason for the whirlwind wedding: 'A medium said the man I’d marry was called Kevin. Kieran’s name is close to Kevin and it all became clear.' Brilliant.

I give it 6 months.

Comments

• I really despise that woman.
  • And you're just fuelling the fire by starting a thread on a message board. It's what she wants and you're obliging.
  • edited January 2013
    That is absolutely spectacular. Best thing I have read for years.

As much as she is a retard - she's extremely wealthy now and probably spectacular in the bedroom so fair play to Keiran for getting his 5 minutes (or more likely 6 months) in the limelight
  • Riviera said:

And you're just fuelling the fire by starting a thread on a message board. It's what she wants and you're obliging.

Jordan said:

I can't wait until those Charlton supporters start talking about me on the internet. It will make my life complete.

• Whats the difference between Katy Price and the Eiffel Tower?

Not everyone's been up the Eiffel Tower.
  • WSS said:

Riviera said:

And you're just fuelling the fire by starting a thread on a message board. It's what she wants and you're obliging.

Jordan said:

I can't wait until those Charlton supporters start talking about me on the internet. It will make my life complete.

Told you!
  • Swisdom said:

A medium said the man I’d marry was called Kevin. Kieran’s name is close to Kevin and it all became clear
    That is absolutely spectacular. Best thing I have read for years.

As much as she is a retard - she's extremely wealthy now and probably spectacular in the bedroom so fair play to Keiran for getting his 5 minutes (or more likely 6 months) in the limelight

The "home videos" leaked a few years back suggested she was dull as ditch water.....so I'm told.
  • I still cant believe that the sh*te magazines lap it up. Fair play to her and her management team for stringing out her 'career' for this long.
  • For someone with little or no talent she's done extremely well for herself.
    Good luck to her.
  • Has she married Kieran Lee per chance?
  • Sponsored links:

• so where does kevin come into all this?

I won't answer that..

Indeed, we need to talk about him...
  • Nuffin wrong wiv a good old fashioned love story...and the duration of such should not distract from the quality.
  • She's far from stupid. I bet she aint concerned about the hike in fuel prices.
    If she is happy living life the way she does good luck to her.
  • Who cares? You lot, clearly ;)
  • can we have her as a "would-ya" just so I can say................NO !!

• edited January 2013
  • I still cant believe that the sh*te magazines lap it up. Fair play to her and her management team for stringing out her 'career' for this long.

The magazines still lap it up because our moronic public still buys the magazines. Someone has to do something.
  • edited January 2013
  • Sponsored links:

• Ones I geel sorry for are her kids.
  • She's proabably a very nice girl but she's getting old and desperate and will do anything to keep her name in the papers & the public eye. Her books somehow sold millions and she must have a few bob stashed. Time to retire somewhat gracefully .. but we all know that will not happen.
  • Lincs there is nothing nice about Katie Price she is a self obsessed, Publicity addicted, obnoxious, talentless old munter with a voice that could curdle milk. You may have guessed I don't like her much
  • Lincs there is nothing nice about Katie Price she is a self obsessed, Publicity addicted, obnoxious, talentless old munter with a voice that could curdle milk. You may have guessed I don't like her much

I was being kind .. for a change !!

I'd dip it though!

Would you though?

• This lady is actually a very astute business woman, she has numerous companies and employs a lot of people.

What she does in her private life makes people think she is a thick attention seeking chav (which I'm sure she really is), but this is just another way for her to promote herself and in turn her businesses.

Good Luck to her I say, and Yes I would !!!
  • After what I said it would have to be a no
  • BIG_ROB said:

Lincs there is nothing nice about Katie Price she is a self obsessed, Publicity addicted, obnoxious, talentless old munter with a voice that could curdle milk. You may have guessed I don't like her much

I'd dip it though!
    think of the recent ford b-max advert where the bloke dives straight through the middle of the car.
    thats kinda what it would be like down there.
  • This lady is actually a very astute business woman, she has numerous companies and employs a lot of people.

What she does in her private life makes people think she is a thick attention seeking chav (which I'm sure she really is), but this is just another way for her to promote herself and in turn her businesses.

Good Luck to her I say, and Yes I would !!!

Plastic tits ? .. I would find that a real turn off no matter how delicious the rest of the collective looks and feels