Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton U18's v Chelsea U18's

Live on Chelsea TV tonight youth-cup-live-tonight. Can one of you IT bods out there sort out a link, please? Ta

Comments

• Going to the game tonight, will we be seeing the likes of Diego Poyet and Joe Gomez ?
  • got a feeling that's a free to view channel on sky isn't it?, I know Liverpool TV is.
  • se9addick said:

Going to the game tonight, will we be seeing the likes of Diego Poyet and Joe Gomez ?

Should be our strongest available team.

Last round v Wolves:

Charlton: Phillips; Holmes-Dennis, Edwards, Gomez, Lennon; Palmer, Poyet, Muldoon, Gerard; Sho-Silva, Derry.

Subs (not used): Kelly, Thomas, Stewart, Pyke, Brown.
  • never mind watching it on the TV, get yourself down to the Valley. We are going and i am looking forward to seeing the youngsters
  • kimbo said:

never mind watching it on the TV, get yourself down to the Valley. We are going and i am looking forward to seeing the youngsters

would like to have gone tonight, but the missus is out and I have the kids

• Should imagine that "ChelseaTV" will be covering their match v So'ton in the Prem ?
  • don't think those channels are allowed to show the game live
  • i'm going looking forward to it
  • Yeah Chelsea TV is showing the youth cup game

I will be going tonight , should be good
  • *Taken from ChelseaTV schduele*

MATCHNIGHT LIVE

A look ahead to Chelsea's Barclays Premier League clash with Southampton at Stamford Bridge. The Blues put five past the Saints when the sides met in the third round of the FA Cup.

19:40

LIVE COMMENTARY- CFC V SOUTHAMPTON

All the latest from Chelsea's Barclays Premier League clash with Southampton at Stamford Bridge. The Blues put five past the Saints when the sides met in the third round of the FA Cup.

20:30

HALF TIME UPDATE

A look back on the opening 45 minutes of Chelsea's Barclays Premier League clash with Southampton at Stamford Bridge.

20:45

LIVE COMMENTARY- CFC V SOUTHAMPTON

All the latest from Chelsea's Barclays Premier League clash with Southampton at Stamford Bridge. The Blues put five past the Saints when the sides met in the third round of the FA Cup.

21:45

CAPITAL ONE CUP SWANSEA H) 12/13

The first leg of Chelsea's Capital One Cup semi-final with Swansea City at Stamford Bridge. Rafael Benitez will be keen for his side to establish a healthy lead ahead of the return leg.

22:00

MATCHNIGHT LIVE PHONE-IN

A look back on Chelsea's Barclays Premier League clash with Southampton at Stamford Bridge. There's also an opportunity for fans to call in and voice their opinions on the game.

22:30

YOUTH CUP CHARLTON (A) 12/13

The Blues travel to the Valley to take on Charlton Athletic in the fourth round of the FA Youth Cup.
  • Sponsored links:

• *Sorry, just found this*
    (I feel "dirty" now.....going on chelseas website...........)

LIVE FOOTBALL ON CHELSEA TV

After an impressive win against Colchester Chelsea are through to the fourth round of the FA Youth Cup where they will face Charlton Athletic on Wednesday 16 January at 7pm. The youngsters must travel to The Valley where they hope to continue defending their FA Youth Cup title.
    The game will be shown exclusively LIVE online only so tune in from 7pm for all the pre-match build-up with the players and coach, and for all the latest first team news.
    To join in for a night of live football, subscribe to Chelsea TV today with our exclusive limited time offer - six months for only £19.99!
    Calling all Chelsea TV subscribers on Sky!
    If you are already a Sky subscriber you can activate your online access for FREE and watch the match live on your PC. To activate your online account follow these three simple steps:
    1. Register your details on chelseafc.com/freectv
    2. Complete the on-screen sign-up instructions and enter your Sky viewing card number
    3. Log-in and enjoy Chelsea TV on your PC

What's more is that you can use your online login details on the app so download the free app today for exclusive videos featuring your favourite club in action.
    Full match replays will be shown on Chelsea TV at 10pm on Wednesday 16 January.
    *Please note that if you join Chelsea TV on Sky after Friday 11 January your free access won't be active in time for the match. Please contact our customer service team for help on activating your online access.
  • im going tonight...thermals at the ready!!!!!
  • kimbo said:

never mind watching it on the TV, get yourself down to the Valley. We are going and i am looking forward to seeing the youngsters

I'm working but have access to the Internet
  • The Fanackapans will be there
  • think me & my son will be there although i will be making him pay his £2 entrance fee-bloody extortionsists
  • Is Azeez now over age?
  • Oggy Red said:

Is Azeez now over age?

Yeah afraid so

• Shame. Thanks Paul.
  • Anyone going tonight, look out for Chelsea's Islam Feruz, a kid they pretty much poached from Celtic

Played for the Celtic 1st team in a friendly at only 14 and has played years ahead of his age group all through his youth. Played for Scotland U17s at 14, and ended up playing with the U21s at only 16.
  • WSSWSS
    edited January 2013
    Scottish sounding name as well
  • Sponsored links:

• What's ya name pal ? Islam ?

Bootiful British name
  • Well he's actually Somalian but strangely he chose not to play for them

Celtic actually went to court to stop him being deported. And he repaid them by f*cking off to Chelsea at the first opportunity!
  • edited January 2013

Well he's actually Somalian but strangely he chose not to play for them

Celtic actually went to court to stop him being deported. And he repaid them by f*cking off to Chelsea at the first opportunity!

I'm a Rangers fan but him walking out on Celtic was pretty disgraceful. I know all big clubs poach players from lessor clubs, but not all pull out all the stops to keep you and your family from being returned to a war zone.

He is an amazing talent though and Scored a great hat trick against Switzerland at u19 level (he's only 17) in a thrilling 4-3 win for Scotland (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19947038).

Likely to be included in a full Scotland squad before the end of the year just to get him capped.
  • Islam McFeruz
  • Only 17? :-)
  • Jamie Redknapp there, I've excitedly been informed....
  • Are they not showing Chelsea vs Southampton?
  • No, they are showing the game at around 10pm
  • Bollox I can't find a stream. Still COYR!!!!!!