Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most views on a Charltonlife thread

With the fact that we can see how many people have viewed a discussion thread (sometimes roughly)

What are the top 5 most viewed and commented Charltonlife threads? And...

Out of these fake discussion titles which of these would get the most views on 1st glance?

Considering it has to be a high point of interest and yet plausible enough for people not to assume its a joke and ignore it.

1. Johnnie Jackson spotted in a hotel room with Pamela Anderson

2. Chris Powell reveals strange secret hobbie

3. Pardew accused of racial slur

4. Balloteli trains to be a pilot

5. Chris Powell sacked (no one would actually believe this one but would not resist checking it out)

6. Ben Hamer and Chris Solly reported in training ground bust up

7. Sky news reveal: The man that can fly

That's all I got, any others?!

Comments

• 8. MASSIVE NORKS AHOY! would probably be high on the views

I believe Rumours Rumours is highest viewed with about 34million views so far, nearly half of Britain's population
  • Dave2l said:

5. Chris Powell sacked (no one would actually believe this one but would not resist checking it out)

You reckon? I would say that is comfortably the most likely out of all the options.
  • Dave2l said:

You reckon? I would say that is comfortably the most likely out of all the options.
    yes, it is the most likely but people would not want to believe the title and I don't think the person making the discussion after hearing the news would just word it "Chris Powell sacked".
  • 9. Would ya? an 18th century special
  • 10. Chris Powell resigns to become ?
  • 11. Selhurst Park burns down during Palace Millwall game.
  • 12. Rachel Riley reveals true owners wearing anorak aboard steam train. NSFW
  • Spot on, Rodders.