Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++++COMPETITION: Win copies of CHARLTON ATHLETIC MISCELLANY by Matt Eastley++++RESULT

Competitions are coming thick and fast on Charlton Life at the moment.

We are delighted give you the chance to win one of two copies of the new Charlton Athletic Miscellany written by Charlton Lifer Matt Eastley (@mattaddick).

Following on from his successful "Charlton Athletic On This Day" Matt has produced an eclectic compilation of Charlton facts and figures in one slim tome.

Both have been personally inscribed by the Author.

To win one of the two books, answer the following question:

On Boxing Day 2009 which player scored a last minute equaliser to earn 9-man Charlton a draw v Swindon Town?
To enter:

Click on Inbox in the top right of your screen, and send a message to AFKABartram with your answer,
Alternatively, send an email titled 'Book Comp' to afka@charltonlife.com with your answer and include your CL username.

Competition closes 5pm Thursday 20th December. Winner chosen at random. Open to members only, and note can only be delivered to a UK address.

Out thanks to Matt for this great prize, which will make a excellent Christmas stocking-filler.

Comments

• Options
    Have you been at the sherry already?

To win one of the two book answer the following question:

To win one of the two books, answer the following question:
  • Options
    Shocking grammar AFKA, you should be ashamed of yourself. : - )

Very good book BTW
  • Options
    Well you got the answer right Absurdistan, that's all that matters !
  • Options
    You definitely won't be winning, but you got it right all the same.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

You definitely won't be winning, but you got it right all the same.

Winner chosen at random.
  • Options
    Of course Absurdistan, wouldn't have it any other way.

#entryinthebin

:-)
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    If I win can I have the book wrapped up in the Savile Rogue scarf to protect it during transit?
  • Options
    I hope I win, as I just guessed coz I'm not allowed to go to football on boxing days : (
  • Options
    Why do I get an email about this thread everytime somebody posts on it? Sort it aart admin!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2012
    I think you might need to sort that, you've bookmarked it.

bcool yeh?
  • Options
    Ah I see. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    last day today.

My sources say only three people have got it right so far so still worth having a go.
  • Options
    Your sauce is wrong, but there is a lot less entries than last weeks comp, so if you fancy the book you've a good chance.

5pm finish.
  • Options
    Got this for Xmas i have seen it not very well hidden LOL

• Options
    Last ten minutes
  • Options
    Closed, result in next half hour
  • Options
    Congratulations to the 42 of you who had Miguel Llera (and 42 different combinations of MASSIVE other names).

The lucky balls were 14 and 22, and they belonged to.....

14 - @RomseyAddick
    22 - @Spankie

Congratulations guys, and i'll be in touch by indox to sort out delivery details.

Many thanks to @mattadick for the prizes, see you all with some new competitions in the new year !
  • Options
    Can I be the first to say "Fix!"
  • Options
    Yes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can I be the second!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    3 years ago and not one of the team who started that day is still at the club .. though Waggy did come on as a sub
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Fix

RomseyAddick (aka AFKABartram lol)has never made a post on this board. Enuff said.