Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Flutes

edited December 2012 in Not Sports Related
This is my cousins band, what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmvNqhVmBew

Comments

• Where they film it its lovely
  • Three peaks ?
  • Yeah mate, they attempted the Three Peaks Challenge
  • You have a talented cousin.
    Liked it
  • You have a talented cousin.
    Liked it

Cheers pal, he takes after his big cousin!

; )
  • Is the bloke in the background taking a leak?
  • Is the bloke in the background taking a leak?

No, he's having a piss.

; )
  • playingthe flute
  • Scottish band?
  • Pretty good that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Scottish band?

Me cousin is from Southampton, not too sure about his bandmates. The singer sounds Scots
  • Could see myself finding a time and place to have that playing on my iPod. I like the fact that the singer hasn't adopted a faux American accent. That's why I don't mind a bit of Twin Atlantic and Biffy Clyro. Authentic.
  • edited December 2012

Could see myself finding a time and place to have that playing on my iPod. I like the fact that the singer hasn't adopted a faux American accent. That's why I don't mind a bit of Twin Atlantic and Biffy Clyro. Authentic.

Same reason I like Chas n Dave. Did you see the documentary about them on BBC 4 AUN?
  • Could see myself finding a time and place to have that playing on my iPod. I like the fact that the singer hasn't adopted a faux American accent. That's why I don't mind a bit of Twin Atlantic and Biffy Clyro. Authentic.

Same reason I like Chas n Dave. Did you see the documentary about them on BBC 4 ADN?
    No mate, bit I've seen them live a couple of times. Underestimated musicians them two!
  • The real question is do any of them support Charlton?
  • BIG_ROB said:

Could see myself finding a time and place to have that playing on my iPod. I like the fact that the singer hasn't adopted a faux American accent. That's why I don't mind a bit of Twin Atlantic and Biffy Clyro. Authentic.

Same reason I like Chas n Dave. Did you see the documentary about them on BBC 4 ADN?
    No mate, bit I've seen them live a couple of times. Underestimated musicians them two!
    It is repeated at 11 tomorrow night Rob. Only saw them once, but they were brilliant. Other musos don't underestimate them, fortunately.

• Don't think me cousin is in to football pal, just loves his music.
  • ....I could make him though?
  • BIG_ROB said:

It is repeated at 11 tomorrow night Rob. Only saw them once, but they were brilliant. Other musos don't underestimate them, fortunately.

When they do the Lonny Donigan sciffle bit, I get a bit lost, but their instrement playing is exceptional.
  • @Algarveaddick haven't seen that doc but I did see them once in Leeds a while back. Went with three mates and had a blinding night. Top notch musicians.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rob, you can tell your cousin that you posted this on the forum, only to have it hi-jacked by Chas n Dave..........They will be chuffed.

:-D
  • Rob, you can tell your cousin that you posted this on the forum, only to have it hi-jacked by Chas n Dave..........They will be chuffed.

:-D

Sure they would be happy to have half their success Tango... :-)
  • Very good, sound a bit like The National.
    Could do with losing the Scottish overtones though!
  • From the band's Facebook page -

"A couple of words about our frontman and best friend Godfrey McFall, who sadly has passed away.

Godfrey was everything you heard in his music: big-hearted, passionate, warm. He was also a funny bastard.

He was really proud that our strange wee album connected with so many people. Thanks to everyone who supported us. It meant the world to him.

We had a wonderful, wonderful time making music with Godfrey.

Thanks for the memories, big man x"

RIEP Godfrey