Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****COMPETITION: Win a SAVILE ROGUE Charlton Cashmere Scarf****(Winner Announced)

Charlton Life has teamed up with Savile Rogue to give you the chance to win one of the world’s finest cashmere football scarves in Addicks colours.

Savile Rogue scarves give a nod to football terraces of yesteryear, shunning in-your-face logos and cheap nylon in favour of a traditional bar design and the comfort, quality and warmth of top grade wool.

It's the sort of scarf you would be happy to wear even when you’re not at the match.

To get your hands on a classic savile-rogue.com/championship-c20/charlton-athletic-c514 scarf, answer the question below:

What was the name of the on-loan striker who partnered Carl Leaburn in the 1992 Valley return opener ?

To enter:

Click on Inbox in the top right of your screen, and send a message to AFKABartram with your answer,
Alternatively, send an email titled 'Scarf Comp' to afka@charltonlife.com with your answer and include your CL username.

Competition closes 5pm Thursday 13th December. Winner chosen at random. Open to members only, and note can only be delivered to a UK address.

You can follow Savile Rogue on Twitter here twitter.com/savilerogue

or Facebook facebook.com/SavileRogue

Our thanks to Savile Rogue for this excellent prize, which would make a cracking Christmas present.

Comments

• Options
    Tomorrow's the last day, if you know the answer then get you're entry in. It takes seconds and you could end up with a gift worth £44.
  • Options
    Blimey, had more entries in the last hour than the previous eight hours combined. What's that all about !
  • Options
    does it matter how many times you enter then?
  • Options
    It's cold outside!
  • Options
    If anyone is ordering from there I know a 10% off code (every little helps) so give me a shout.
  • Options
    Ha, so do I which I was going to post up with the result !

Last day today, and its a Kelly brook situation.....definitely worth entering.
  • Options
    last few hours....
  • Options
    A. £20
  • Options

A. £20

Have you got the means to pay up Henry?
  • Options
    £30.29
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    delroofer said:

A. £20

Have you got the means to pay up Henry?
    No, I'm going pretend it was a joke bid

• Options
    edited December 2012

£30.29

640/-
  • Options
    Carpet and 50p
  • Options

Carpet and 50p

£3.50 when I've already bid £32. Sort your life out, mate

• Options
    no i will give a carpet (from Mog) and 50p
  • Options
    Whats the point of entering as I know you wont pick me as a winner... tho im clicking on the link constanly now for you. xxxxx
  • Options
    lol Curb_It.

It's been showing 991 views for about 30 minutes now
  • Options
    No, clicking on the Savile Rogue link.

anyway it was something about the Savile and Rogue name that put me off.

Its an unlucky name for a company after all thats gone on!
  • Options
    Hey, Danny .....Curb_It deserves to win. Or it's a headlock next time she sees you.

;o)
  • Options
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeees Get in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As I have never ever ever won anything off of this silly website I think its finally my turn
  • Options
    edited December 2012

As I have never ever ever won anything off of this silly website I think its finally my turn

You win tickets to the players dinner every year!

Or is it dinner with Plaaayer?

:-)
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone who entered the competition, of which 86 of you had the right answer.

The correct answer was LEE MICHAEL POWER.

A very complicated, state of the art draw then emerged here at CL Towers. Names were entered into a s/sheet, then went through more sorts than @Shag on a Friday night out. The bloke next to me, who is so used to me asking random rubbish, was asked 'pick a number between 1 and 86'. Without hesitation, '77' came the reply.

So congratulations to number 77, who happened to be....

Michaelmon

Thanks again to Saville Rogue for the prize, and if anyone is interested in acquiring one of their fantastic products, use the voucher code LIFE for a 10% discount up to the 9th Jan
  • Options
    Thats an outrageous use of the @shag name in this thread. You know he's going to think he's won!
  • Options
    Just skimming it I thought he had!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Thats an outrageous use of the @shag name in this thread. You know he's going to think he's won!

:-)

He'd be in for a surprise as he didn't enter !

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Haha thanks! How do I go about getting this scarf then? - nvm just saw my inbox

I can confirm it was a fix
  • Options
    I've inboxed you
  • Options
    Well done M and nice one Saville Rogue.

77 is my lucky number too (when the two sevens clash). Knew I should have entered.