Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's snowing ! (Feb 2022 Page 77)

edited February 2022 in Not Sports Related
Surrey has snow.

Comments

• Snowing in Gravesend.

Oh fucking hell.........................
  • See what happens when you pull the lion's tail.
  • And Dartford
  • Snowing here in Essex.

Time to get the old orange ball out in celebration of Kim Grant's goals at The New Den 23 years ago today.
  • Snowing in Gravesend.

Oh fucking hell.........................

I only knew cause Facebook told me. Best weather app in the world!!
  • Snowing in New Eltham - quite big flakes which are starting to settle (in my garden, at least!)

Happy December 5th everyone!
  • Sidcup calling.....

Current Status: Neil Redfearn (struggling to settle)
  • Stig said:

Snowing here in Essex.

Time to get the old orange ball out in celebration of Kim Grant's goals at The New Den 23 years ago today.

17 years ago but that was my first thought too.
  • Lots of snow here in Bedfordshire.
  • In erith its more a mikel Alonso... A fleeting appearance before melting into the ground
  • Sponsored links:

• About an inch of snow here in Hertfordshire and still falling makes for a strange day its my nans funeral today and with the 20 years since we came home memories all a bit strange...
  • The snow in New Eltham is now resembling Charlton fans walking up Zampa Road at 4.55pm on Saturday - melting away into the surrounding landscape at a rate of knotts.
  • Stig said:

Snowing here in Essex.

17 years ago but that was my first thought too.
    Ha ha, added three on instead of taking three away. No wonder they don't like me working with the statisticians at work ;-) Cheers Henry.
  • Flakes like feathers in Chislehurst
  • 'tis settling in Rochester.
  • edited December 2012
    you lazy arses want to get into work----no snow in London!

• Just started in Crawley
  • Raining in Ramsgate!
  • snow settled in Epping/Loughton about 1 to 2 inches and the roads are crap
    pathetic
  • No snow Frenchside.....yet!
  • Sponsored links:

• Heavy snow in Brentwood ... roads not gritted.... Ahhh
  • Turning to rain by mid morning. Daytime high of 4 degrees. No more for the rest of the week.
  • Snow like Nathan Ecclestone in Crawley, first appearance BOOM! now it's faded away
  • Snowing on Downs near Maidstone
  • I'm still waiting for rich cawley to report it, won't believe anything till he reports snow
  • 7:15 Hainault
    Status - Diawara.
    Settled but not likely to stay long.

8:30 Knightsbridge
    Status - Cory Gibbs
    Heard about it, but nothing seen.
  • We won't be able to confirm the situation in Bromley until it's on the OS
  • OAHH NOOOOO!!!!! The sky is falling down... What is this cold wet white stuff we have never seen before? life is at an end. It's all over the papers, interweb,twatter,twatbook. My trains/buses/car wont work! WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE !!!!!!!!!!
  • up in this part of the frozen north .. no snow, bright sunshine, tropical heat .. well 5 degrees above freezing