Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Songs to be played over the PA to wind up the other team

In the light of Hibs sacking their PA man for playing The Beatles "taxman" as a dig at Hearts' tax problems what tune could Charlton play to wind up their opponents

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/200253-hibs-sack-stadium-announcer-over-half-time-taxman-joke-about-hearts/

Comments

• Making Plans For Nigel?
  • Millwall;

Shaggy - 'It wasnt me'
  • Arsenal - 'The Sound of Silence'
  • The Pizza Hut Song for MK Dons.
  • Millwall - 'Gypsies, tramps and thieves' by Sonny and Cher
  • sheff wed
    anything by massive attack.
  • Millwall;

Shaggy - 'It wasnt me'

That would be great, i still remember the Millwall fan who truly believed that there was often undercover police in with there fans who's job it was to make Millwall look worse by starting trouble.
  • Portsmouth: Commercial Breakup, Thomas Dolby
    Millwall: There are no Lions in England, Ian Brown
    Any Small Northern Team: Dirty Old Town, Pogues
    Lee Hughes: What's The Use of Getting Sober (when you're gonna get drunk again), Louis Jordan
    Simon Jordan: Paranoia Man in Cheap Shit Room, The Fall
    Crystal Palace: Nigel Krap, Kevin Bloody Wilson
  • On the basis that a lot of rumours are based on fact I bet he has confused a number of isses. Undercover police are often in crowds, but why on earth would they start trouble - what would they accomplish by that?
    But it is a known that journalists often go undercover in volatile football crowds and start trouble. It's clear what they have to gain from it.
  • Millwall

That Smell Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • Sponsored links:

• DRF said:

On the basis that a lot of rumours are based on fact I bet he has confused a number of isses. Undercover police are often in crowds, but why on earth would they start trouble - what would they accomplish by that?
    But it is a known that journalists often go undercover in volatile football crowds and start trouble. It's clear what they have to gain from it.

whos that by then?
  • DRF said:

On the basis that a lot of rumours are based on fact I bet he has confused a number of isses. Undercover police are often in crowds, but why on earth would they start trouble - what would they accomplish by that?

whos that by then?
    Sounds a bit prog rock to me : - )
  • Brighton

Boys, boys, boys-Sabrina
  • sinitta (so macho)

to be played only in the jimmy seed for millwalls visit.
  • Macronate said:

Brighton

Boys, boys, boys-Sabrina

Nice one, perhaps it could be followed by Divine's You Think You're A Man.
  • 'Money's too tight to mention' - almost any club in the UK
  • Coventry

Paul Johnson - Down Down Down
  • Palace - Amarillo
  • Chelsea

Arrogance, Ignorance and Greed. - Show of Hands
  • Chelsea - Green Green Grass Of Home
  • Sponsored links:

• When ched evans gets out and no doubt finds himself a club – Rape Me - Nivana
  • Loved the " Who let the dogs out" when we played Chelsea at home a few years back.
  • Loved the " Who let the dogs out" when we played Chelsea at home a few years back.

Absolute classic Fanny, always wondered if it was deliberate or just a wonderful coincident.

Absolute classic Fanny, always wondered if it was deliberate or just a wonderful coincident.
    Like to think it was deliberate, Kerry.

Sort of " naughty, but nice " !

And was JT in their team that day , by any chance ?
  • Chelsea (again)

Ebony and Ivory.
  • For Wayne Bridge, Jamie O'Hara or whichever the latest footballer is for whom the cap fits: "Who's Making Love to Your Old Lady" by Johnnie Taylor
  • edited November 2012
    i remember us playing that white stripes tune at half time versus palace.
  • Cardiff once played the steptoe and son theme tune when they played West Ham.
  • For Leicester - Fox(es) on the run, The Sweet