Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

AFKA and the weed

Don't be a kop out. When you decide to do it you HAVE TO TELL THE WORLD. Then you'll feel more embarrased if you fail.

You could even start a little bit of sponsorship for a charity of your choice maybe? ie get people to pledge £X if you can give up for 6 months. Put me down for £10.

Comments

• £10??!?!?!? Thats two packets of fags... Bollox to that!
  • The season we're having I reckon that will be a struggle.

My tenner for Demelza House is there if you can last till Liverpool away.
  • Have you given up AFKA? well doneif you have.

I am in a period of being a smoker having been for 4 years a failed smoker (only smoked for 9 months out of the last 6 years). Boy it is hard but this time I know I'll smoke for 3/6 months and then give up again at it will be easy this time as I still hate smoking. Probably when I actually have to buy some more; on free one's from a 'friend' who works for Phillip Morris at the moment.

Also if I am going to go to Oz I will need to take a medical and be a bit fitter than now.

If you need any support right at this point in time I'm the wrong person but do understand the difficulty.
  • Mr. Mackey: "Drugs Are Bad. And If You Do Drugs You're Bad. 'Cause Drugs Are Bad".
  • Mixing WEED With FAGS Can't Be GOOD, Just say no! Yo Yo Dude, Be A NEW KID ON THE BLOCK!
  • [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Don't be a kop out. When you decide to do it you HAVE TO TELL THE WORLD. Then you'll feel more embarrased if you fail. quote]

And don't be embarrassed to ask for help- your GP will run giving up clinics and they work.

Good Luck
  • Easiest way to give up is to have an arrangement with those who know you. Allow them to give you a good slap every time they see you smoking, you'll soon stop.
  • By the deafening silence are we to assume that you're not ready to pack up just yet AFKA? Let us know when so we can offer our support.
  • cheers, i'll let you know sometime when i've done a few days. If i can do that then i'm sure i can crack it. Until then, i'm saying nothing.