Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who killed JFK?

edited September 2012 in Not Sports Related
I'm not expecting a definitive answer otherwise we will all have FBI on our case.

Would like to hear opinions on what you think...

Conspiracy? Or was it really Oswald?

Comments

• oswald was the patsy
  • nolly said:

oswald was the patsy

I didn't think he lived in Cornwall?
  • edited September 2012
    right wing cia
  • Pardew.

How did you work that out?

• It was definately a cover up.
  • Just finished watching JFK. And read the Stephen King book 11-22-63 a few months back (yes primarily a fiction story, but touches on a lot of the theories and is above all a bloody good book).

Defo something going on. The film footage that shows his brain being blasted out is the clincher for me. The head wound blows back TOWARDS the Texas School Book Depository where Oswald apparently was. Just doesnt add up.

Incidentally - who else has seen the spot where it happened. There is a cross on the road where the fatal shot went in. A really eerie place to be, knowing arguably the most famous moment in modern history took place there.
  • Sponsored links:

• It was definately a cover up.

After watching the film JFK I firmly believe it was a cover up, but the reality is we will probably never know for sure who did it.
  • Just finished watching JFK. And read the Stephen King book 11-22-63 a few months back (yes primarily a fiction story, but touches on a lot of the theories and is above all a bloody good book).

Defo something going on. The film footage that shows his brain being blasted out is the clincher for me. The head wound blows back TOWARDS the Texas School Book Depository where Oswald apparently was. Just doesnt add up.

Incidentally - who else has seen the spot where it happened. There is a cross on the road where the fatal shot went in. A really eerie place to be, knowing arguably the most famous moment in modern history took place there.

That's exactly what happens when a bullet goes through a skull. Penn & Teller did a fantastic episode of Bullshit that showed exactly what happens when someone gets shot in the head - the force of the bullet literally drags the head in the exact opposite direction to the one you expect.
  • Interesting. Could he of got that many shots off though in that amount of time?
  • Nice and topical, only took place nearly 49 years ago. What next for a discussion on CL, did Princip really murder Archduke Ferdinand to set off the First World War? Where are the photos and the forensic?:-)

• Nice and topical, only took place nearly 49 years ago. What next for a discussion on CL, did Princip really murder Archduke Ferdinand to set off the First World War? Where are the photos and the forensic?:-)

That was Pardew too.
  • Headphones Norm

That's exactly what happens when a bullet goes through a skull. Penn & Teller did a fantastic episode of Bullshit that showed exactly what happens when someone gets shot in the head - the force of the bullet literally drags the head in the exact opposite direction to the one you expect.
    Could be, but How do you explain the throat shot before the head shot, it was clear on the film that JFK grabbed his throat from the front so it couldnt have been Oswald who was behind him?
  • Interesting. Could he of got that many shots off though in that amount of time?

The very same episode of Penn & Teller showed Penn loosing off three shots from the same model rifle that Oswald used in a little over half the time it took him to kill Kennedy. And Penn has no firearms training, unlike Oswald.

If you don't like the thread, don't post ;) seeing your here why not give us your opinion on JFK.

I'm watching the film on Film 4 hence why I posted a thread on it, something a little different..

The very same episode of Penn & Teller showed Penn loosing off three shots from the same model rifle that Oswald used in a little over half the time it took him to kill Kennedy. And Penn has no firearms training, unlike Oswald.

Correct me if I'm wrong but penn and teller are magications right?
  • Sponsored links:

• Cray i saw a documentary about it a few months ago , they tried to cover all the angles , it makes you wonder why they wanted JFK dead , was it because of his 'flings' with MM?

Haha - yeah. But they're also dedicated to exposing fraud, conspiracy nut jobs and bullshit like mediums, homeopathy and suchlike - which is what their show 'Bullshit' is all about. Well worth tracking down if you can get them on DVD, Netflix or suchlike.

• A shooting friend of mine, Mike Yardley, has researched the subject and re-eacted the assassination. Have a butchers at the link!

http://www.positiveshooting.com/jfk1.html
  • It was Tupac.
  • CIA are watching, ask Harry Of Bromley!
  • edited September 2012

Haha - yeah. But they're also dedicated to exposing fraud, conspiracy nut jobs and bullshit like mediums, homeopathy and suchlike - which is what their show 'Bullshit' is all about. Well worth tracking down if you can get them on DVD, Netflix or suchlike.

Huh? They're Republicans and prone to trickery, enuff said!
  • Wasn't one theory that jfk was financially backed by some dubious characters. When he got elected he got all puritanical and wanted to clean up the country (equal rights etc). They didn't take to kindly to his lack of loyalty so killed him.