Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackberry Playbook

Sorry, bit of advice, cant afford (dont want to spend that much) Ipad,
Anybody got Google Pad or Blackberry Playbook and can offer advice on how good they are or how they compare toi IPAD

Thanks all,

Appreciated

Comments

• I guess it depends what you want it for. The Playbook doesn't have an App Store anything like Apple or Google, but it s as cheap as chips.
  • I don't know what any of those are but this is brilliant and top of the range:

• That is the funniest thing I have seen all day but I must add I have been painting white paint on white lining paper all fricking day.
  • Playbook is ok only if you have a blackberry phone. The bluetooth connection works well for emails esp with pdf attachments. I read books on it as well. Music, photos, vidoes, internet and a few games. I wouldn't pay out for an ipad either so am reasonably happy with the playbook
  • It's only for the missus indoors to stay of my laptop, just basic photo viewing, browsing, needed so should be ideal, does it have USB?? Cheers pal
  • Get a Google Nexus 7 instead, same size, quicker and will be supported for much longer.