Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Welling in FA CUP

Home to concord on Wednesday at 745 , replay from saturday when a late penalty earnt concord a draw.
Then if the wings win that they will play Thurrock ho are bottom of the ryman premier at home in the next round. Which would be the 4th qualifying round.

Hope to see a few addicks there on Wednesday night, been some decent fa cup games for the wings under lights.

Comments

• Wings v Concord-the aeroplane derby.
  • Have some great memories of Welling cup games. Gillingham, Reading, Bath and Blackburn of course. Hope to get there on Wed.
  • Have some great memories of Welling cup games. Gillingham, Reading, Bath and Blackburn of course. Hope to get there on Wed.

went to all of those. Trip to Swansea was good as well.

Good luck Wings !

Good luck Wings !

My mate Joe Francis scored both goals that day in a 5-2 defeat. Stayed in specially to watch match of the day to see it.
  • edited September 2012
    No he didnt Terry Robbins got one hooked it over keeper, Joes goal was superb though. And i was there :) Wings led 1-0 and 2-1 we took 500-700 there think we had about 8 coaches parked outside ground.

PS Real ale at Welling on Wednesday night is just £2 a pint. Thwaites Original.

Good luck Wings !

PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I'm up working in London this week , so might drag the old man along
  • Come on Concord, pride of Canvey!
  • Joe's assistant to Jenko at Cray and works for Charlton
  • wings through ... thurrock at home next
  • Sponsored links:

• Took my 3 year old to his first ever game last night to see the Wings. He absolutely loved it (even if he did have to sit next to @GHE) so will be bringing him to one of our games in the next couple of months.

Welling had a player sent off in the 1st half which I thought was a bit harsh and the ref seemed to be influenced by Concords players and bench.

Great bit of abuse flying between the crowd and the Concord bench which I'm sure our supporters would have been outraged out should it have happened at The Valley, brilliant to see the Manager giving it back.
  • Plaaayer said:

Took my 3 year old to his first ever game last night to see the Wings. He absolutely loved it (even if he did have to sit next to @GHE) so will be bringing him to one of our games in the next couple of months.

Welling had a player sent off in the 1st half which I thought was a bit harsh and the ref seemed to be influenced by Concords players and bench.

Great bit of abuse flying between the crowd and the Concord bench which I'm sure our supporters would have been outraged out should it have happened at The Valley, brilliant to see the Manager giving it back.

At the end of the game , that bald coach went up to the fella in the crowd he was rowing with and said " you may have won but I'm going out to f##k your daughter" banter

• PMSL!

When he was giving it the old 'reel him in' to that bloke was quality.
  • The manager went completely nuts when they scored and the whole bench were giving it by the end
  • What was the final score?
  • Cheers mate

Glory hunter...