Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palace Ultras

edited September 2012 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
I've just realised that the Palace Ultras = Russ Abbot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFPLk5mJ1D4

Comments

• God that song takes me back to package holiday kid's discos. Bit too hardcore for those ultras, Do the Conga or Agadoo is more their thing.
  • Do not take the piss out of the Ultras. I love em. I laughed so much at he Palace game I peed myself. We should encourage this sor of humour as its great for football and lightens the mood, I will be wearing all black to Ipswich- well, apart from my vest, cant get a black vest anywhere. Must all be at Primark Croydon....
  • edited September 2012
    Rumour has it they dress in all black to emulate the scariest thing any of them could think of.....

Lord Voldemort
  • edited September 2012
    I'm sure the three or four intelligent Pal*ce fans are extremely embarrassed by this lot.
  • I'm sure the three or four intelligent Pal*ce fans are extremely embarrassed by this lot.

believe me all the palace fans i know think its cringeworthy!
  • colthe3rd said:

Which one is wearing the bottle ?

• How dare they dress in black!

The Stranglers should sue them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ultra cocks.
  • Mate of mine who's a Leeds fan says he thought the Ultras at palace were cool. Not sure who that says more about. The question is why do Palace have Ultras? Is it because trains on the south suburban lines all look the same and don't have numbers on the side?
  • rananegra said:

Mate of mine who's a Leeds fan says he thought the Ultras at palace were cool. Not sure who that says more about. The question is why do Palace have Ultras? Is it because trains on the south suburban lines all look the same and don't have numbers on the side?

they're the type of kid in primary school that does things for attention *look at me look at me i'm an ultra*
  • Asked a tottenham fan who was in the away end that night what he thought about it, said he loves it, its all about being 'intimidating' apparently.
  • Asked a tottenham fan who was in the away end that night what he thought about it, said he loves it, its all about being 'intimidating' apparently.

Sounds like Palace should go north of the river with him and stay there, with their ridiculous euro chants and party poppers. They just don't belong in South London.

• Meltras!
  • AKA Botty Bandits
  • As gimmicky as it is at least they get a bit of an atmosphere going
    Better to have some singing than none at all
  • It's funny how they consider it to be the best atmosphere in the UK.
  • It's funny how they consider it to be the best atmosphere in the UK.

If they enjoy it let them get on with it, i much prefer Millwalls crowd. Fat 50 year olds, arms folded, looking miserable and spotty oiks trying to look hard. Real atmosphere.
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought they were scary, terryfying in fact. They looked like they were sitting two to a seat. Reminded me of the twats who go on stag weekends wearing silly matching Tshirts with "Im a lunatic" or "Tony's tour of Malaga 2012".
  • As gimmicky as it is at least they get a bit of an atmosphere going
    Better to have some singing than none at all

There's having an atmosphere and a sing, then there's looking like a load of chavs, throwing fireworks. We don't need melts like that down The Valley...
  • masicat said:

I thought they were scary, terryfying in fact. They looked like they were sitting two to a seat. Reminded me of the twats who go on stag weekends wearing silly matching Tshirts with "Im a lunatic" or "Tony's tour of Malaga 2012".

you sound fun

• RE the spurs fan, I asked if he liked it so much, would he have it at WHL... He said No, odd man.. apparently you cant clap at WHL without someone having a dig either, he had too much to drink I think
  • RE the spurs fan, I asked if he liked it so much, would he have it at WHL... He said No, odd man.. apparently you cant clap at WHL without someone having a dig either, he had too much to drink I think

Don't Spurs have an Ultras? I'm sure there is a Youtube of them on thier way to the Valley.

Don't Spurs have an Ultras? I'm sure there is a Youtube of them on thier way to the Valley.

Yeah you're right
  • Wasn't that for the FA cup youth game last season?
  • Wasn't that for the FA cup youth game last season?

yeah
  • shine166 said:

masicat said:

I thought they were scary, terryfying in fact. They looked like they were sitting two to a seat. Reminded me of the twats who go on stag weekends wearing silly matching Tshirts with "Im a lunatic" or "Tony's tour of Malaga 2012".

you sound fun

Knew someone would bite. Ha Ha......

• masicat said:

shine166 said:

masicat said:

I thought they were scary, terryfying in fact. They looked like they were sitting two to a seat. Reminded me of the twats who go on
    stag weekends wearing silly matching Tshirts with "Im a lunatic" or "Tony's tour of Malaga 2012".

you sound fun

Knew someone would bite. Ha Ha......

btw - what was on your shirt? Or did you get handcuffed to a dwarf? Mental us lot when we get together !!