Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So, to recap, having missed the opening games

(hols, season ticket holder so my presence won't add to the gate, only my voice and one less empty seat) and as I see it, we are supposedly according to consensus on this site but have signed 4. (?) players in button, dervite, fuller and Wilson (have I missed anyone ?) and we are liable to lose two of our best players, only we don't seem that vulnerable that 'big money clubs' have been able to buy them from us as yet...somehow 'skint' and those two statements don't quite seem to go together...

Then we have 5 points from 3 games, no defeats, one clean sheet and found the back of the net 3 times, all against clubs with loads of money, a pretty solid start in my book let alone for a team that's stepped up a division

11k season ticket holders, and 16k gates in August

skint, or underplaying our true position and rumoured to be skint and taking advantage of it while we can ?

Comments

• (hols, season ticket holder so my presence won't add to the gate, only my voice and one less empty seat) and as I see it, we are supposedly skint according to consensus on this site but have signed 4. (?) players in button, dervite, fuller and Wilson (have I missed anyone ?) and we are liable to lose two of our best players, only we don't seem that vulnerable that 'big money clubs' have been able to buy them from us as yet...somehow 'skint' and those two statements don't quite seem to go together...

Then we have 5 points from 3 games, no defeats, one clean sheet and found the back of the net 3 times, all against clubs with loads of money, a pretty solid start in my book let alone for a team that's stepped up a division

skint, or underplaying our true position and rumoured to be skint and taking advantage of it while we can ?

couldn't find a edit button so quoted and added a missing word - hopefully there's nothing else otherwise I could be doing this all night...
  • that's about the size of it and i'm very much swinging towards the underplaying of our true position theory at the moment but that could all change by the close of play tomorrow
  • We've also signed Jordan Cook and Salim Kerkar.
  • So that's 6 new players scp has brought in...and if scp thinks they are worth signing they must be good...
  • Too summarise the season so far...

BWP is shit and lazy
    Jackson is too slow
    Solly is too small
    Kermorgant is too fat
    and Pritchard smiles too much.
  • (hols, season ticket holder so my presence won't add to the gate, only my voice and one less empty seat) and as I see it, we are supposedly according to consensus on this site but have signed 4. (?) players in button, dervite, fuller and Wilson (have I missed anyone ?) and we are liable to lose two of our best players, only we don't seem that vulnerable that 'big money clubs' have been able to buy them from us as yet...somehow 'skint' and those two statements don't quite seem to go together...

now take a deep breath, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride. football's back.
  • Can I scream if I want to go faster or should I just clap ?
  • screaming and clapping