Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hairdresser's Thread

edited August 2012 in Not Sports Related
Some people on here can't seem to differentiate between sticking to a thread title and wandering off to stories about their barbers/hair cuts.

This thread is designated solely to hairdressers, barbers, hair cuts, head hair, body hair etc.

Any recommendations welcome.

No rumours, ta. Only realiable first-hand info on hairdressing.

Comments

• This is obviously a big deal to you. What's your budget?
  • Ok, keep your hair on.
  • Mr Toppers home of the original £4, £5, £6, £7, £8, £9 haircut!!

Still a bargain and not bad.
  • Ive noticed the barbers comments in the other one but dont know what the joke about it was, over my head as well.
  • If you go for a wash and cut why does the girl jet red hot/ice cold water directly into your ears or down your back?
    P.S. If you say it's too hot you get ice cold, if you say it's too cold you get scalding hot.

Nine quid???? Donny centre it's £3 for a mens cut and four for women. You have to live with the fact that it's very busy and they don't sweep up til end of the day - it's been over ankle deep in hair at times, plus the last time I went the woman cut my hair with scissors in one hand and a burger in the other, but its still unbeatable value!!
  • Has this thread been created just to grab the attention of Adrians lost love?
  • Would it be OK to use this thread to advertise for long lost hairdressers or is that off topic?
  • If you want to know where any decent hairdressers are in Lytham St.Annes then just ask Adrian. He has been to all of them!
  • Would it be OK to use this thread to advertise for long lost hairdressers or is that off topic?

that is fine and might be something i put to Dragons Den.

• Sponsored links:

• Gordon in Bavardez east Greenwich, charlton fan so good for laddish chat
  • Not brushed or cut my hair in 9 years, cant get better value than that
  • razil said:

Gordon in Bavardez east Greenwich, charlton fan so good for laddish chat

Agree, he is my hairdresser too, good for Charlton and music chat plus a great hairdresser.
    PS Gordon can i have discount tomorrow for this shameless plug?

• bloke up the road is selling a 20 year old white convertible xr3i - says it has a special pouch for keeping scissors, gel and a shameless plug
  • Antonio & Giovannis in Gravesend, John does the perfect rockabilly cut, and Dale the Brighton fan and me slag palarse off at our leisure.

Nine quid???? Donny centre it's £3 for a mens cut and four for women. You have to live with the fact that it's very busy and they don't sweep up til end of the day - it's been over ankle deep in hair at times, plus the last time I went the woman cut my hair with scissors in one hand and a burger in the other, but its still unbeatable value!!
    This is central London to be fair - i'd love to see a £4 woman's haircut! Got to love Donny.
  • It's 15 quid a go in Surrey :o( and you have to play 'dodge the soccer mom and her screetchy brat'.
  • Ron and Trevs in welling , £3 and what ever style you want , as long as it can be done with clippers .
  • Town Barbers in Maidstone, I nip in after work, all the barbers are from Romania.
    £9.00 for a number 5 round the back and sides and a trim on top plus the "flame" to get rid of any ear or nasel hair that may be thinking of growing.
  • Sponsored links:

Nine quid???? Donny centre it's £3 for a mens cut and four for women. You have to live with the fact that it's very busy and they don't sweep up til end of the day - it's been over ankle deep in hair at times, plus the last time I went the woman cut my hair with scissors in one hand and her burger in the other, but its still unbeatable value!!
    Great value
  • Some of you well coiffured young lads may be interested to know that some of us older ones used to go before games to Andrews in Charlton Church lane to have a skinhead with razor parting, 1971'ish.
  • Tudor Barbers in Eltham - Gordon is a top bloke, can't go wrong, top haircuts!
  • 9 quid by the Iraqi's.
  • Used to go Raymonds in barnehurst but just get my cousin to get the sheers out on my bonce now
  • edited August 2012
    Nicky Clarke set of slippers have saved me a fortune over the years.
  • Slippers. Lol
  • +1 for Raymonds in Barnehurst but have been using the barbers in Mayplace Road East last few months and he's more than decent.
  • Do you live in barnehurst John
  • No, my parents live just the other side of Martens Grove Park, so not too far away.