Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BT London Live - Hyde Park

Anyone been? Definitely worth going if you haven't. Free entry and they have an absolutely massive screen as well as loads of activities to get involved with. They will be showing the Team GB game on Wednesday... Having seen the last one at Wembley and seeing how (a little surprisingly) good the atmosphere was I am strongly considering going there to watch the game on the massive screen.

Comments

• Went yesterday to see Scouting For Girls and going again next saturday as the gf wants to see McFly (help me), then also going on the 10th to see The Temper Trap, Ocean Colour Scene and Feeder.

Didn't manage to get to go in the Cadbury's House thingy but will make sure I do on saturday

£5 a pint though..I think I'll miss that
  • Tell you one thing - it's certainly added spice to my evening run through Hyde Park. 'Tourist Bowling' I call it - knocked over two in the space of 100 metres tonight. I've honestly never seen a higher density of f***witted, slack-jawed muppets in one place.
  • Tell you one thing - it's certainly added spice to my evening run through Hyde Park. 'Tourist Bowling' I call it - knocked over two in the space of 100 metres tonight. I've honestly never seen a higher density of f***witted, slack-jawed muppets in one place.

The "New" Den ?

Do they post on here as well! ;o)
  • What are the queues like to get in?
  • What are the queues like to get in?

None when I went at 6ish and then back at 7:45
  • edited July 2012
    I'm at it now. It's shyte. And wet...

And even worse if you've got kids with you. Which I have! :-(
  • edited July 2012

I'm at it now. It's shyte. And wet...

And even worse if you've got kids with you. Which I have! :-(

Another negative unnecessary scaremongering post :-)
  • Wife went Saturday, had a great time.

Whether that was due to what was there, or to being away from me and the kids for 12 hours, I'm not sure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Haha. It's definitely one of those ones that depends on the weather. Good weather will make you a lot more likely to have a good time. I am definitely going to watch the football there tomorrow night.
  • It was good today, couldn't be arsed waiting 1.5hours to go in the Chocolate House though so gonna go again on Friday.

And I saw the one and only person on here who has a persona of Tommy Dowling. Yes, you were getting off the 188 at Lancaster Place walking around to the Strand ;-)
  • Haha. I saw a kid there 2 days ago in full Charlton goalkeeping kit. Very impressed.
  • Went twice near the beginning, and had a good time, will be coming up from Rye, Sussex, for the last few days to share the atmosphere!
  • Anyone know what sort of time the bands are on? Wanna go see OCS and feeder...
  • Google BT London Live & click on the Hyde Park tab. All the info is there.