Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bromley v Charlton XI - photos

If anyone is interested my gallery of photos from today's game against Bromley is here: edboydenphotos.co.uk/photos/wordpress/?page_id=10&album=3&gallery=112

Comments

• cheers nice pics
  • Great pics- you should be a pro. I see Seb was there!
  • Away numbers?
  • Great photos
  • At least 1 away fan, I was there! Bover was very impressive, crackin freekick and constantly available, looked a real player. Smith was a menace throughout great touch for a bg man.. copyrighted from Peter Crouch, Cousins did well, Hollands was very comfortable and walked the game. BOver was stand out in my (albeit slightly drunken) opinion. All in all a decent workout for the lads
  • excellent photos
  • What camera did you use for those ?
  • Those pics look really professional to my untrained eye.
    Cool
  • Has to be said that was the weakest Bromley side I have seen in a long time ... They'll struggle this year IMHO
  • isin't the coach on our bench the guy we got from yeovil?
  • Sponsored links:

• Cracking photographs. Very professional.
  • edited July 2012
    Nice photos, player winning heading duel is trialist centre back dorian dervite if anyone was wondering
  • Thanks for the very kind comments and glad you like the photos, yesterday was pre-season for me too as I haven't taken any photos at football since the Scunthorpe game. I take photos as a hobby for the Newsshopper and cover Charlton, Millwall and Bromley so you've probably seen around!
    What camera did you use for those ?
    My kit is: Bodies: Canon EOS1D MkIn & EOS1D MkIII; Lenses: Sigma f2.8 70-200mm & f2.8mm 300mm
  • bb21....thanks for taking the time to do this......it's 'always' appreciated.