Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

DAVE KITSON. (free transfer?)

edited July 2012 in General Charlton
Pompey need to offload asap. Would be a good capture for us i think.

Comments

• he is 32 now though
  • Really. Time flies.
  • no thanks
  • Ginger ....... .... pit pony....
  • Have only seen him on Football League Show recently, rather than live games, but wasn't that impressed. Only scored 4 goals last season too, and one of them was a Suarez slap-in.
  • On the way down career wise (never really got that high anyway) and would probably come with above average wages, especially for his level of ability. Basically he doesn't fit the profile of our signings since the takeover at all so it'd be a no from me and I suspect it'd be a no from the cub too.
  • Thought kitson signed for sheffield united
  • Wouldn't be a chris powell type signing imo
  • Don't want him

what would u say is a chris powell type signing then?
  • Sponsored links:

what would u say is a chris powell type signing then?
    someone with a point to prove who is young enough to be moulded and isn't a primadonna or looking for a last pay cheque. So Morrison is a Powell type signing, as is Hamer, whereas Clarke really isn't
  • Complete opposite to him. Not a 32 year old has been. Being at pompy on high wages. As someone said above, scored 4 goals last season.
  • Probably could serve tea at half time.
  • Has been toilet for Pompey, whilst picking up massive wages.
  • Pompey fans would be delighted. They think he is waste of space and one of the big earners to boot. Not for us thanks.
  • No good to us he's a sulker, wanted to strike at Reading because the fans had a ginger day, he accused them of being racist.