Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton fans heroics in holland

I successfully completed my 11th walk of 125 miles in holland(17-20 July) with over 40,000 people from all over the world.

Despite having more rain this time than the the previous ten years put together, I battled through the elements to finish and receive my special 11th medal. To show how a struggle it really was i finished the last day over an hour later than ever before.

I would like to thank Masicat who is the only person so far to sponsor me. Please please supprt a fellow loyal Charlton fan of over 40 years by contacting me. I am trying to raise much needed funds for the Sunrise Greenwich group of Rethink.

Please email me at peter.james@oxleas.nhs.uk
I can honestly say its the hardest thing i have done in my life and I want the charity to benefit from all my effort. I wore a Charlton shirt with great pride every step of the 125 miles

Many thanks

Peter

Comments

• Well done, great effort.

May be useful if you threw up a link so that people can donate?
  • Well done!!! That is superb, brilliant effort.
  • Yes, well done.
  • Very sorry I don't have a just giving page.
    Please Addicks email me with your sponsorship. It will be greatly appreciated. Still only have one person so far sponsoring me at Charlton Life. I will be at Crawley and Gillingham friendlies, Look out for the five foot bloke with Orange tee shirt and limp. Say hi and sponsor me.

Regards

Peter James
    peter.james@oxleas.nhs.uk

I successfully completed my 11th walk of 125 miles in holland(17-20 July) with over 40,000 people from all over the world.

Despite having more rain this time than the the previous ten years put together, I battled through the elements to finish and receive my special 11th medal. To show how a struggle it really was i finished the last day over an hour later than ever before.

I would like to thank Masicat who is the only person so far to sponsor me. Please please supprt a fellow loyal Charlton fan of over 40 years by contacting me. I am trying to raise much needed funds for the Sunrise Greenwich group of Rethink.

Please email me at peter.james@oxleas.nhs.uk
    I can honestly say its the hardest thing i have done in my life and I want the charity to benefit from all my effort. I wore a Charlton shirt with great pride every step of the 125 miles

Many thanks

Peter