Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crumpet

edited July 2012 in Not Sports Related
How many sorts about in this weather ? UNBO

Comments

• Westfield Stratford today, it's like shooting clunge in a barrel
  • the City is absolutely quality
  • The wharf is upskirt central
  • Was sitting outside All Bar One yesterday and it was absolutely ridiculous.

We were discussing where these birds go when it's cold!?!

Some wally standing there with a woolly scarf on though!
  • That piece of grass is like a magnet mate

But there are some complete and utter helmets about !
  • I like mine lightly toasted with a savoury topping. Similar to cheese and onion Summin like that.... That is what this forums about right?
  • My missus keeps catching me havin a stare up. Time for the aviators.
  • Working up soho, Worldys all over the place, even the ugly ones look good compared to what we got round here!
  • It's days like this I wish I had a different career. Not much scope for a little ogle for me in a men's jail : (

Bet it's raining at the weekend......
  • Birds with legs up to there ass all over the westend. I bloody love a bit of sunshine
  • Sponsored links:

• Suns out, bums out, lovelyyyy
  • It's gotta be Warburtons for me...and they have to be burnt and crispy
  • deliberately make a point of driving through town centres even if it takes longer when it's hot like this.
  • But where do these women go at weekends and in the evenings. They just disappear into thin air.
  • @Shag let me know when you're having a beer over there mate and we can share one.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

But where do these women go at weekends and in the evenings. They just disappear into thin air.

Have you not seen em at bluewater or wherever with their mismatch boyfriends

• Plaaayer said:

@Shag let me know when you're having a beer over there mate and we can share one.

A beer or a bird?
  • We share everything , will let you know Plaayer , sometime soon
  • after years of research I'm sure the sunshine makes their breasts grow ?
  • fantastic stroll up from London Bridge to Devonshire Sq this morning....even the ugly ones look 100% better when the suns out and they have a short skirt and tight top on
  • Sponsored links:

• Advantages of working for a Local Authority: Good service conditions, no commuting, pension and flexitime.

Disadvantages of working for a Local Authority: Frumpy old birds everywhere :o(
  • Eltham, thats because you're not looking at their faces.
  • edited July 2012
    Tats and arris everywhere again today. Roll on lunch break
  • Shag said:

How many sorts about in this weather ? UNBO

Warburtons are the best...had mine this morning very good.
  • iaitch said:

Eltham, thats because you're not looking at their faces.

this is true!....having a rethink on the 'top 5' in the office at the moment as well

• In our office. We have 1 decent bird. 2 at a push. Blokes in the office have to wait for our lunch breaks to see a decent bit of skirt.
  • Cannon St this morning.
    WORLDY!
  • In our office. We have 1 decent bird. 2 at a push. Blokes in the office have to wait for our lunch breaks to see a decent bit of skirt.

I used to work in facillities in the City...up to July 2007....this involved at times taking parcels, letters etc around the city...you couldn't have a better job in the summer months.

I used to work in facillities in the City...up to July 2007....this involved at times taking parcels, letters etc around the city...you couldn't have a better job in the summer months.
    Oh you can! Working in retail, flitting between Oxford Street, the two Westfields and Covent Garden throughout the summer, so you get tourist totty, West London and East London totty, and a good lot of posher totty thrown in too!
  • Islington is FANTASTIC today. They are here there and everywhere