Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New to the site ? tell us where you live

If you've just signed up for the forum, tell us where you live. I reckon it will be suprising just how many Charlton fans no longer live in the South East.

I'm Sunny Sidcup.

Comments

• I'm the opposite; was born in Hertfordshire, now living in the South East, for work like ; )
  • AFKA moves from the slums to the upper class area of Sidcup and then starts boasting and asking people where they live snobbery at its worst!

Strangly enough i also live in Sunny Sidcup too.. its also known as the sun shine city of kent..
  • Blimey .. where do I live ... well it's da Sham aint it ...
  • edited August 2006
    The birthplace of soccer superstars like Paul Peschisolido, Craig Forrest, Frank Yallop and Jimmy Nicholl.

Canada.

Canmore, Alberta to be precise.
  • Charlton SE7 for sure!!
  • Born and bred in Kent but now live in Rochford, Essex.

Handy for Southend away next season :(
  • edited August 2006
    Eltham Boy, born and bred. Moved to New Eltham and now live in Swanley
  • Foots Cray 23 Yrs, Barnehurst for 3 and Bexleyheath last 18 years........Well travelled !!
  • Born in Sidcup Hospital. Grew up in Blackheath. Live in the Sidcup massive
  • Oohh, isn't this posh?

Sunny Sidcup for me too, though hopefully not for much longer, flat goes on the market this weekend so all the fun of buying and selling to look forward to over the next few months. Not planning on going too far though, maybe Greenwich or Blackheath if I can muster the moolah.
  • Sponsored links:

• Initially a Surrey boy (Chessington) moved to Rainham Kent about four years ago currently living in the hell hole that is Sittingbourne Kent.
  • edited August 2006
    [Oohh, isn't this posh?

If you wouldn't mind taking your shoes off while posting, ta.
  • Bexleyheath innit
  • born and raised in sidcup, and have lived in lee just over a year...!
  • edited August 2006
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [Oohh, isn't this posh?

If you wouldn't mind taking your shoes off while posting, ta.

Luckily I brought my carpet slippers and smoking jacket. Where's the brandy? Actually scrap that, I can't face another drink after last night - not until lunchtime at least.
  • The big Sittingbourne although it seems not all are keen
  • East Side of Dartford for me!
  • Born in Rochford, now live in rayleigh (essex) but looking to move nearer southend..
  • brought up in mottingham, school in eltham, jived in ladywell for a while, now i'm in lee.

i don't enter kent unless i really have to.
  • Born in Beckenham.........

Last lived in Balham when I was in London........ Now Living in Australia .....

Melbourne...... Im going to my first Melbourne 'soccer' match next week........ gonna wear my new charlton shirt and go and show em how its done!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• i don't enter kent unless i really have to.

you're missing out
  • Lived in Dartford, Crayford, Sevenoaks, Orpington, Erith - All sorts of places when growing up (We move more often than pikies)
    Now in sunny sunny Bournemouth & absolutely love it. Apart from the sunday drivers that is - They are out all week long!
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Lived in Dartford, Crayford, Sevenoaks, Orpington, Erith - All sorts of places when growing up (We move more often than pikies)
    Now in sunny sunny Bournemouth & absolutely love it. Apart from the sunday drivers that is - They are out all week long!

Cant we restrict this site for those of us that contribute to society ;-)
  • Bexleyheath of course !!! Where all true Charlton fans live !!
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Lived in Dartford, Crayford, Sevenoaks, Orpington, Erith - All sorts of places when growing up (We move more often than pikies)

Cant we restrict this site for those of us that contribute to society ;-)

Admin...Im sure I read something in the TOS or somewhere about bullying will not be tolerated. Ban this fool.
  • Chislehurst. West ham fan thanks to the old man, what a star he is.
  • Brought up in Greenwich, next to Dome site or the gasworks depending on how old you are - now living just outside Warwick, but getting to most home and some away games, shame about the lack of West Midlands clubs as far as I'm concerned.
  • Live in Perth, Australia. Been here 10 years now but brought up in Charlton. Follow everything Addicks and chat everynight with 5 more of us in Oz.
  • Albufeira, Portugal.
  • I am in the thick of it live about 3 minutes from the ground, near the station.