Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Now the Euros are over.....

I just want to say a massive thank you to our 'team' of 14 Lifers who all worked together to provide quality write-ups ahead of all the games. Along with Red_in_SE8 looking after the spread bet comp, it helped provide a great structure throughout the tournament.

CL Towers has never housed so many individuals since one of WSS's legendary Bunga Bunga parties, and at times it was busier than the cheap seats on and Indian railway carriage.

I will miss the days of everyone finding a piece of floor to scribe out their previews, but i even more miss the evenings when we lit candles, held hands in a circle and worked Charlton songs into Hari Krishna melodies. CL Towers won't be the same again.

Seriously, thanks a lot guys, and i hope everyone else appreciated their contributions.

Comments

• Thanks guys...
  • I thought the subject line was some breaking news about the crash of the Euro.
  • well done and thanks to all who contributed.
  • I thought the previews, like the tournament itself, were excellent... well done to all.
  • it was good as it goes, no cuddles though, just a good firm handshake and slap on the back, nice one.
  • I thought the previews, like the tournament itself, were excellent... well done to all.
    I'll 2nd that....well done.
  • The time when we all chanted "no rain, no rain" to save the game was the best.

And those special cookies. It was just like the old days on International Times
  • they really where great write ups, enjoyed them!
  • Here here guys thank you all!!
  • Well done all at CL.
    Euros over its back to Eastenders and all the other rubbish on TV. Nothing for me to watch. Roll on the footy season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Should I be expecting my clique membership in the post?
    Indeed they were Lookie and well done to those that gave up their time to contribute. I'm not sure my knowledge of Greek, Ukraine, Danish, etc football would have stood up to much scrutiny so much appreciated.
  • Can we expect a repeat for the Olympics football?