Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***CHESS CHALLENGE FROM SUNDERLAND AFC*** THEY CALL IT 'PLAY-OFF FINAL 1998'!!!

OUR CHESS.COM TEAM 'CHARLTON LIFERS' HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED TO A MATCH BY SUNDERLAND TEAM.

Anyone on chess.com that is on charlton life can join the team and in turn the match, just request membership and write your CL name in your request.

Good Luck Guys!!

Comments

• I am up for this, have logged on for the first time in ages, how do I get to the match to play?
  • go to charlton lifers group and join match
  • I am dim, went there and still can't find a 'join match' tab
  • 2 in so far
  • lol, on the right hand side of the group page there are loads of mini icons in a big white box, one of them is a pic of a chess board hover over it it will say 'matches' click on it and this one should come up. good luck.
  • Thanks, I am there and am apparantly playing, or am due to play 'davros'. At the moment there are four of us and one of them!
  • Give it a little while as it was their challenge, I am sure the oppostion will arrive soon.
  • I've signed up for this one
  • safc seem a little slow off the mark. There is a westham one for you too now.
  • Sponsored links:

• It could be pwoper nawty if West Ham's top boys turn up. The twin rooks atop their stadium entrance immediately give away that they are a big chess playing club. It's the only reason they signed Ian Bishop.
  • more west ham than sunderland now?
  • Maybe i can get my mate from the cricket team to play...when he was younger he was ranked in the top 20 chess players in the world!
  • Will it be Knight match!!!
  • I am still fighting in the final game of our match against Shakhtar Donetsk. We have already lost, but I should claw us back to a more "respectable" 7-3 defeat.

Joined the other 2 matches. BRING IT ON.
  • I am still fighting in the final game of our match against Shakhtar Donetsk. We have already lost, but I should claw us back to a more "respectable" 7-3 defeat.

Joined the other 2 matches. BRING IT ON.
    Yes, sorry about that - due to circumstances beyond my control I let my games time out (I think I would have won 1 lost 1 tbh).

We look stronger than the 'ammers though.

• 0 - 1 down, now 2 - 1 up
  • I'm beginning to struggle in both of mine.
  • I am afraid it is going to be 2 - 2 soon. Lost the first game with a stupid error and see no hope with the second now.
  • i've been trying to join but no luck?
  • Sponsored links:

• they have just limited it to thier strongest players so some of us cannot play
  • Quick tip for chess.com users - use the 'Analyze' button on the right hand side. This is an invaluable tool to play a few moves ahead and assess all your options.