Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Funny Names and Stuff Like That.....

Comments

• There used to be afrench guy where I worked called René Penis (the s being silent in French!).
    There was also a girl called Mystie Autumn Henna.

When I worked in the hotel business we had quite a lot of guests with 'interesting' names, including:

Mrs von Frankenstein
    Mr Fukushita
    The best was a german guest called Mrs Fickeisen (the literal translation in English is Mrs F*ckiron!)
  • We have a client called carey hunt
  • we had a client called ms. P. Nuss.
  • My cousin married a bloke called Wayne Kerr.
    There is an electronics company called Wayne Kerr

http://www.waynekerrtest.com/

• A guy a mate knew from years ago was called Domi Asani
  • I nearly forgot the best one! We have a chinese supermarket in here in Luxembourg called Man Goo! I haven't found the courage to buy anything there yet.
  • My doctor in Barnehurst is Dr Pyle
  • Recently found In Morrisons
  • Sponsored links:

• Recently found In Morrisons
    That's not the name, it's the after-effects...........................
  • I bough a drink in Malaysia called Kickapoo joy juice. It was, unsurprisingly, fruity
  • I went to school with a welsh lad called Dai Young.
  • know a girl called sara cara macnamara
  • Used to work with a Greek guy from Hackney named Hambous Bambous Charalambous
  • im sure theres an american politican called Randy Bumgardner...
  • I know a girl called Kellie Kelly and a bloke named Ewan McEwan.
  • A woman at my daughters daycare is called Pik-Mun.
    Nothing special there...but in Danish, it actually means cock mouth.
    Don't really want my parents to pick her up from daycare, when they visit us next time.

'Hi, I'm cock mouth. Let me get your granddaughter for you'.
  • When i got married at row hill grange health spa in hextable the events manager on the day was called Wayne Kerr.
    Yep, met this fella at several weddings there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Phillip Phillips just won American Idol.

Also there is an estate agent around Blackheath called Amber Sparks. Which always cracked us up. Especially as we viewed a house with her on 5th November.
  • my old boss the head caretaker at charlton manor was called roy sparks. there was also an old lady that used to come and talk to us at our lady of grace about the war she was called mrs jelly.
  • The former Sunderland defender Bernt Haas used to make me laugh. As for my name, the least said the better (I'm the man they named twice) and I get a lot of email spam for penis enlargement.
  • What about Phil and Gary Neville's Dad - Neville Neville. Serious!

Another guy was Justin Case... Please!
  • When i got married at row hill grange health spa in hextable the events manager on the day was called Wayne Kerr.
    Yep, met this fella at several weddings there.
    You're worse than Ross in friends. Think you need to settle down mate!
  • Tess Tickle
  • Too many funny Fannys on here for my liking.
  • When on holiday in sweden i went into a pizza parlour and on the menu was a pizza called 'fanny', or the large was 'super fanny'. i couldn't resist ordering, but to add it was a seafood topping.'