Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Playoffs

edited April 2012 in General Charlton
So, if things stay as they are, who do you fancy for the playoffs? Judging by recent results i have to say if sheffield united are in it, they are just not going to do it. I think my money would have to be on MK Dons, seem to be finishing strongly, and don't play bad football. Think huddersfield are going to miss out again.

Don't think there is a thread on this already, however apologies in advance if i have missed it!

Comments

• I have to agree with you @moutuakilla! Since the Evans business, Blunts have lost their momentum and Udders aren't the team they were since Clark went. Franchise FC to get promoted but based on yesterdays performance Stevo might run them close!
  • After missing out on the automatics with a defeat, I worry that Dulwich Hamlet will miss out in the play offs, still I'll be there, at Championn Hill, on Tuesday for the play off semi final
  • Since we beat Hudds I have thought the current top three would go up in whatever order they finished. See no reason to change my mind, so Blades or Wendies.
  • Huddersfield I think.
  • edited April 2012
    After missing out on the automatics with a defeat, I worry that Dulwich Hamlet will miss out in the play offs, still I'll be there, at Championn Hill, on Tuesday for the play off semi final
    Bugger: Just seen this: Who "we" got in the semi's ?Full time.....

Burgess Hill Town 1-0 Dulwich Hamlet

Play-off Semi-Final home to Folkestone Invicta Tuesday 7.45pm.....

#dhfc

{Edit}

• Blackpool in the championship
    Mk dons league 1
    Torquay league 2
  • Championship: Birmingham
    League 1: Stevenage
    League 2: Cheltenham
  • Championship: Birmingham
    League : Huddersfield
    League 2: Crawley
  • Welling
    Vs Sutton
  • Sponsored links:

• Carlisle to nick it in the last game and them to beat huddersfield in the final

5 games left in the championship we go up away to carlisle in a 3 nil victory premiership here we come
  • Championship - West Ham
    Division One - MK
    Division Two - Torquay
  • Hoping for a Dartford v Welling final!
  • Hoping for a Dartford v Welling final!

Would be great