Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy St. Georges Day !!!

edited April 2012 in Not Sports Related
Have a great day everyone

Comments

• I thought that was yesterday...

No wonder I got strange looks in my suit of armor with a turkey shirt over the top...

That is a joke.... Just in case.
  • You too Shag, happy St George's Day!
  • Yes....I'd love to see us as a nation celebrate this day far more prominently.
  • Indeed----------enjoy it if you want , ignor it if you choose, but have a good St Gs Day to all.
  • Have a good St. George's day gang!
  • Happy St Georges day everyone.

A pint of Spitfire for me at lunch I think.
  • Say hello to everyone for me please GH mate. Cheers
  • Have good one , one and all
  • Have a happy StBombardier day.
  • Indeed----------enjoy it if you want , ignor it if you choose, but have a good St Gs Day to all.
    Nice words GH.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers Shag - u too mate+
  • Day booked off. Flag hung out the window. Meeting the lads at 11 for a fry-up then an all-day sesh up London, before getting the last train home to Maidstone.

Have a good one all!!
  • Rob will do mate but wont be out tilllater and i think they will be way past hearing much !

PS I notice your local top man might be the next TOP MAN in France.
  • Yeah, just what France needs that. ;)
  • Happy st Georges one and all. Proud to be English.
  • Have a good one everyone!

Off in a bit for double double and then a few refreshments.

While you're celebrating though, Spare a thought for those who can't be celebrating whether they are no longer with us or proudly serving for queen and country on foreign soil.
  • edited April 2012
  • edited April 2012
    to all those able to get away from the stresses of work

have a great day enjoy yourselves in the way you feel fit

Happy St Georges day one and all
  • Have a great St George Day, I do wish this was a public holiday.
    No doubt the certain parties will call it a day for xenophobes or worse still racists.
  • Off to weatherspoons bx,heath .. Ol speckled hen time.. Happy st georges day..
  • Sponsored links:

• How or why was my post censored?
  • Yes....I'd love to see us as a nation celebrate this day far more prominently.
    It certainly seems to be getting more important.

• edited April 2012
    cos your trying to turn a pleasant thread into an argument. just dont post if people going out for a beer offends you.

Happy St Georges Day everyone!!
  • cos your trying to turn a pleasant thread into an argument. just dont post if people going out for a beer offends you.

Happy St Georges Day everyone!!
    It was a genuine question, and given the problems associated with binge drinking quite apposite to this subject.
    But if getting trolleyed is the way to show how much you love England then good luck to you.
    I'd have thought setting up some sort of event that celebrates the great English things might be better and more inclusive.

• There's always one.
  • proper weird
  • You can celebrate it in which ever way you deem fit, including not celebrating it at all. One of the great things of living in a free country like England.

Happy St. George's day Charlton fans!
  • edited April 2012

md1.jpg 16.1K
    The image doesn't show up on my computer. Can you describe it.

• The image doesn't show up on my computer.
    Nor mine.....