Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chelsk Vs Barca

Will messi rip Terry & co a new a..hole

Will drogba score a scorcher or roll around holding his face without being touched

I'd personally love to see Barca rip them to shreds with JT scoring an og but have a funny feeling chelsk will nick it 1-0 or get a draw

Think drog at 9's and lampard at 11's are a decent bet for first goal scorer

Comments

• Quite fancy a score draw.

With myself getting an own goal.
  • Who gives a...
  • Can you say that in English please?
  • Dear Barca. Dont settle for trying to score the perfect goal. DESTROY THEM. Lots of love, every non-Chelsea supporting football supporter in the country.
  • 1-0 Chelsea, Juan Mata first goalscorer
  • 1-0 Chelsea, Juan Mata first goalscorer
    7.45 kick off aint it?
  • chelsea win
  • It's a f***ing disgrace!
  • Dear Barca. Dont settle for trying to score the perfect goal. DESTROY THEM. Lots of love, every non-Chelsea supporting football supporter in the country.
    Well said that man !!

• Sponsored links:

• edited April 2012
    Dear Barca. Dont settle for trying to score the perfect goal. DESTROY THEM. Lots of love, every non-Chelsea supporting football supporter in the country.
    ...and stop them taking the 4th CL qualifiction place from Spurs Newcastle?
    ;-)

• I hope and think Chelsea will get something tonight
  • Hope Barcelona thrash them
  • Gone for a desmond tonight.
  • Ivanovic 1st goal 40-1
  • Lampard @ 14/1 fairly good given he's also on pens
  • I was going to go for ivanovic but went with Cahill in the end 33-1
  • oh fabregas
  • bloody hell drogba get a grip cant stand him
  • Is drogba going to spend any more time hugging the pitch
  • Sponsored links:

• Townsend is talking out his arse again tonight "He should have scored that one clive" when the ball was cleared off the line is ridiculous, it's not like he sliced it horribly wide, was almost a sublime finish.
  • drogbaaaaaa
  • What did I say. Only had 3 quid on him but I've also got a quid on him 1st goal chelsk 2-1. And just chelsk to win 2-0.
  • Valdes is such a crap keeper, only in the side because he's Catalan. Why on earth would you try to save that with your legs?
  • I am going get slated for this but I think Chelsea will win the champs league this year
  • Valdes is such a crap keeper, only in the side because he's Catalan. Why on earth would you try to save that with your legs?
    Harder than it looks
  • I am going get slated for this but I think Chelsea will win the champs league this year
    Then Roman might fook off.
    thought they would before this game started
  • Barca should be good for a couple of penalties in the camp
  • Roman will do his best to f*ck it all up i reckon. Start trying to interfere with Di Matteo's selection etc (if he doesnt do so already) or just generally piss some one off