Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Facebook

edited July 2007 in Not Sports Related
Is it me, or has this been the media explosion of the year, and what's going to be the social networking site we're all signing upto next closed season?

BTW is there a Charlton Life group on there yet?

Comments

• there are plenty Charlton related networks on there!
  • i like it but the endless applications and "zombie" crap is starting to do my head in.
  • Far better than myspace!

Agree with WSS though, some people go overboard with the applications and its a pain in the proverbial just asking them a simple question!
  • there is a royal oak clickety clique.
  • Charltonlife addicks just made
  • There is a Carl Leaburn appreciation society and a Kish one (Len is group leader)

BTW I havent got one, the wife has.

There is gonna be pictures of me from last weekend in Amsterdam on there soon, worried.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Charltonlife addicks just made[/quote]

You can tell I'm addicted to both these sites, joined already :)
  • Don't know how it works, just made it. Think I did it right
  • edited July 2007
    Ive been a member for half a year (ish) only recently adding some applications...

(Am I becoming a thread killer???)
  • There are plenty of us on there... I Recognise several 'lifers'

Facebook has been growing since it allowed non college users to join, it's easier than myspace to work out, and Murdoch has gone on record kicking himself that facebook is attracting more people than the NI Myspace. As a Marketing person i need to know all about sociel network marketing so i have a facebook, linked in, myspace, bebo, you tube and MSN pages... well thats what i tell the mrs anyway!

The next one you'll be hearing about is one Sony have just bought, where they'll be funding tv shows, movies and music based on content. That and their 'home' system for the PS3

And while Afka might sink this thread as he's out of touch :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2007
    Just had a butchers on it via my mobile and see the defectors!!

Ric, no real point to the group but I now know how to do them groups!! And I've been umasked as a facebook splitter as well as a Charlton life splitter!! Cheers Medders!
  • Just Joined
  • i am on facebook, dunno how the fooook it works mind. only went on as my mate from is on there. might go on again and see whats gwarning
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Just had a butchers on it via my mobile and see the defectors!!

Ric, no real point to the group but I now know how to do them groups!! And I've been umasked as a facebook splitter as well as a Charlton life splitter!! Cheers Medders!

Carter you biaaaatch. I see others have also commented that that group is pointless... a bit like you getting the plane
  • I dunno, try and do something for the people (fly to Blackburn to be with everyone and brighten their day) and it gets thrown back in my face....book

Big sweaty scrotums
  • well i've just found out that i know razil's wife to be from school.

small world. i'm yet to ask her about the bathroom and the fence.
  • facebook is fuckin shit, i just tried to go on, registered and all that, what if my email i wanna use for that ie my yahoo addy aint got any mates emails in it! What do i do then! mug shit load of old intercrapp.
  • Oh and yank shit to add to that !!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]facebook is fuckin shit, i just tried to go on, registered and all that, what if my email i wanna use for that ie my yahoo addy aint got any mates emails in it! What do i do then! mug shit load of old intercrapp.

LOL!
  • hehe, you on there as Oliver or Olly?
  • Sponsored links:

• i dont no sach, i am in a 2 and eight, i cant do feck all with it, and it seems i know loads of people on it too!

if it is anything, if it worked, it will be Ollie??

I was on there before using my old firms email, but i dont no my password so when i say send it me they send it to my old address and whats the flipping good in that! feckin yank mug heads
  • Having a bad day MCS?
  • Bad day till something curb it wrote cracked me up, then ok day, then facebook fucksit allup!

i hate mug websites like that, if only i could smash it smitherines like if i hate my phone i can
  • roll one up and calm down mate!
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]roll one up and calm down mate!

am at work, so cant, and well skint so aint really got any!

bad day bad week bad bad
  • Dooood

Send yourself an email from your work account or whatever one has all your contacts in, and either copy and paste all the addresses onto the bit what you put stuff in, then send a blank e-mail from your yahoo account to all your pals and Robert's your fathers brother. You have contacts!!

If I can do it you can do it homie
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]If I can do it you can do it homo

well thats just charmin calling me homo!! ;-)

It will take months to copy and paste all my contacts one by one into an email body! My bro Joe is on facebook and last night he told me that all i have to do is search the name i wanna add to my pals list, then nick the people i know off of them, and then robert is your brother! na a mean
  • mate, export your contacts from work, its easy! go to file and then import and export, its tells you exactly what to do. then just import them all onto your yahoo account....
  • [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]mate, export your contacts from work, its easy! go to file and then import and export, its tells you exactly what to do. then just import them all onto your yahoo account....

just tried, was easy, but after i imported them into yahoo, they didnt turn up!

I am a bit of a spasm when it comes to things like this! I am gonna do what me bro told me to do!

cheers anyway dude
  • That's the other way of doing it mate, all has the same effect!!