Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption Competition - The Gaffer and Powelly

What are they saying?

Comments

• It's not invisible ink, your pen's upside down.
  • Chirpy, ban him... tick
    Soundasa£, make him say sorry... tick
    OohAhh, tell him I'm not that way inclined... tick
    PMSL

Nice pic of Mrs JVL behind AFKA plus you can see how posh our new venue is.

• " So Chris, where exactly do you get you trousers shortened"
  • listen afka, i'm not telling you any tactical secrets all the time youve got that microphone shoved down the back of your jeans.
    lol ... superb
  • edited March 2012
    'Sorry afka I've already got a vertically challenged defender in my back four, how about midfield?'
  • "OK, let's look at your suggestions:
    ... Schlupp - yup maybe,
    ... Messi - I did ask but he didn't fancy staying at the Bexleyheath Marriott."
  • SCP - those shoes are a bit rascal, but surely you should be wearing some Uggs?
  • As BDL would say...

GITS !!

Didn't know a camera was around, I would have stood taller :-)

I'll keep you guessing what we were discussing....
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2012
    Powell: Here's the address of a place where you can get trousers that fit. Tell them that the manager of the year sent you.
  • "So yeah, Dan, on the 6th Day I created the birds and trees and that sort of shit..."
  • you can see how posh our new venue is.

Indeed, very impressive! But then again one expects that in Bromley.
  • What a flattering photo

you put first name here
  • 3 across, football cry of anguish, 4 letters starting with O.
  • Well if you order the saag aloo and I'll order the onion bahji and well share
  • "Is that all were taking to Huddersfield? Have you got OoHaa's number?"
  • lol ... already one of my favourite threads
  • "So yeah, Dan, on the 6th Day I created the birds and trees and that sort of shit..."
    Proper PMSL!
  • Tell Acworth I will say yes or no to the first five players on this list, but I'm not going through the other ninety five on it. It was bad enough when that other kid gave me a players list the last time I turned up for a Bromley meeting.

• Sponsored links:

• Basically AFKA, photovoltaic solar panels are not just becoming one if the most popular forms of renewable energy, they also offer you as the homeowner real, tangible benefits by not just reducing your utility bills, but allows you to benefit from Feed In Tariff payments.
  • Powell: "So that's the complete list of people on Charlton Life who will sleep with me, and you have confirmed that they are all female?"

AFKA: "Ah, let me get back to you on that. Now, let's go through my suggestions for the midfield again".
  • edited March 2012
    CP : You obviously did nt read it but this is the dress code for these type of do's and it clearly says at the top, NO WHITE TRAINERS
  • Powell: So this new hotel, has building work started or what?
  • edited March 2012
    Powell : "Ok, I go through it one more time. Quantitative easing is an increase in the size of the balance sheet of the central bank through an increase in its monetary liabilities (base money), holding constant the composition of its assets. Asset composition can be defined as the proportional shares of the different financial instruments held by the central bank in the total value of its assets. Does that help?"

AFKA "Thanks, I've got it now"
  • "NO AFKA, I'M the boss so YOU'RE doing noughts and I'M doing the crosses".
  • CP...."Is that a banana in your"...........................well you know the rest!
  • SCP: "So you're Mikel Alonso! I thought you had longer hair"
  • SCP: Do you think I should address it Dear Grapevine, or do you think I should use his real name ?
  • Powell to AFKA, 'Why have you got my '80s denim shorts on?'