Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Les Dennis

edited March 2012 in General Charlton
caught him unaware few years back after a show. feinted with a jab then lovely peach of a right. Was rude round my mum.

Comments

• Then got on my trotters
  • uploading paper cuttings later
  • edited March 2012
    many years back, had a toe to toe with Les Dawson when he started making jokes about my mother-in-law. hid behind a bush after the fight.
  • Not as impressive as the haymaker I caught John Inman with. Had it away on my toes pretty sharpish afterwards though.
  • Inmans no mug
  • caught him unaware few years back after a show. feinted with a jab then lovely peach of a right. Was rude round my mum.
    Les is a lucky so snd so .. having a few years popsworth at Amanda Holden
  • I quite like Les Dennis and then I also like Les Dawson. Who's better?
    There's only way to find out.......... FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
  • I smashed Syd Littles face in back in 1994 , his mate was giving it Large
  • Frank Carson, RIP, regretted "the way he told em" after I showed him the rough side of my hand. I was out the door seconds later
  • Sponsored links:

• I smashed Syd Littles face in back in 1994 , his mate was giving it Large

Brilliant!

• Think B mob had it with Ronnie Corbett when he was Palace's top ultra back in the day.

• edited March 2012
  • Put Rod Hull on his arse when I caught him trying to get into my bird. Thankfully he never made it to the Pink Windmill the rotter.
  • edited March 2012
    Nice rodders
  • I raised my eyebrow at Dale Winton - he looked v upset. Lost the press cutting....
  • edited March 2012
    I once got into an argument with Charles Hawtrey...........gave him a slap....then my pal started on him as well......he asked us to stop but we ignored his pitiful pleas and decided to "Carry on Slapping."
  • My mate Donny decked Doddy for dissing his donkey just outside Dover .
  • edited March 2012
    Think B mob had it with Ronnie Corbett when he was Palace's top ultra back in the day.

Corbett, it's always Corbett.

I once had an altercation with Duncan Norville, He ran away so I chased him.
  • me after my fight with Dawson (press cutting)

• Sponsored links:

• I asked Paul Daniels once what he thought of my bird. "Not a lot" he replied, so I cracked him over the head with a bottle of Diamond White.
  • Heard Hawtry was a handful on the babysham soundas you done well there
  • Dan you're dream woman is on the box i think.
  • I dropped the Chuckle Brothers outside The Orchard in Dartford once for giving it the "to you to me" banter.
  • I once smacked the chuckle brothers with a lovely jab.... they weren't chuckling after that!
  • I know someone who kicked the botanist David Bellamy....admittedly they were playing 5-a-side football at University at the time, does this count?
  • I want to punch Barry Norman........and why not?
  • I also had FISTicuffs with Julian Clary
  • You know the day I met Bill Clinton... when he was actually president at the time. Have i mentioned this? Well anyway the day i met him whilst having a drink in a bar in Hong Kong... i got him in a good and proper headlock. didnt go anywhere for hours.
  • We've heard it