Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How Good is Andy Reid????

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
OK unfortunatly on his two most influential games(Watford and Bolton) I couldnt get my stream working properley so, although I have seen him do a lot of nearly things(Lehman save at Arsenal, Skim post at Fulham), I havnt really seen him take control of a game.........

Is he the stuff....... what do we really think of him????

Comments

• Has been going looking for the ball - when he's been out wide and not getting the service - he drifts inside to get in the game. Has a very good first touch and good vision. Final ball has been lacking occasionally, but then some of the passes he tries aren't the easiest. Suited him against Watford as he played more in the hole behind Bent and found acres of space. The guy has got talent - let's just hope his fitness holds up.
  • I agree with howitzer who is spot on.
  • I think he might fall into the 'angry and hungry' club that AC loved so much after being in the wilderness for so long... I might go for Charlton win coupled with Andy Ried first goalscorer......... hes had three gos now.....