Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Piers Morgan

edited February 2012 in Not Sports Related
Piers Morgan? Love him or hate him? Discuss.

Personally cant stand him. Dont think Gary Lineker thinks much of him either...

Comments

• Could anyone love him ?
  • Hate him more than Simon Jordan
  • Could anyone love him ?
    Thats true. Perhaps his mother might...just
  • This is like a would'ya with Claudia Schiffer. How Moron has a career in TV is unfathomable.
  • He's a dick. I have no idea what's going on in that picture.
  • Love him and Jeremy Clarkson!
  • I love Lineker's response. LEGEND.
  • Definition of Countryside.
  • The fact that millions of Americans love him shows you just how big a c*** this fella is.
  • Im not a huge fan of Lineker's these days a bit too smug but most excellent response.
  • Sponsored links:

• He's a creepy slimeball.
    Ha!

What started this?
  • What did Lineker say to provoke that response in the first place?
  • edited February 2012
    Definition of Countryside.
    Ha!

What started this?
    It's actually What's the definition of Countryside? Murdering XXXX XXXXX

That's an old Bernard Manning joke.

Ha!

What started this?
    That's an old Bernard Manning joke.

The old ones are the best ones Chirpy.
  • What a comeback by jug ears. Love Lineker and he was my childhood hero and despise Piers Morgan and all he is about.

Couldnt care less whether Lineker had smashed Morgan's missus's back doors in across the MOTD table and sent Morgan the tape with Lawro commentating and Hansen giving a live critique....there's only one person to side with in this squabble.
  • Piers Morgan is a horrible horrible man.
  • yes he really is vile. He's even making me feel sorry for Gary Neville calling him ratface.

Massive idiot.
  • Morgan was on US tv providing punditry for the United/Chelski game... WTF?

The guy is a complete dick, a personification of arrogance that should be kept as far away from the public domain as is legal
  • He obitiuary should read "A cancer on society". He is a cynical, vile exploiter of people and has a lot of power unfortunately.

Kelvin McKenzie snidier posher brother.
  • Sponsored links:

• He obitiuary should read "A cancer on society". He is a cynical, vile exploiter of people and has a lot of power unfortunately.

If you only had one bullet which would you choose to shoot - Mckenzie or Morgan ? As much as i hate Morgan , Mckenzie would be the prick that i would use first for target practise.
  • edited February 2012
    Id beat them both to death with the gun Beds.

If you only had one bullet which would you choose to shoot - Mckenzie or Morgan ? As much as i hate Morgan , Mckenzie would be the prick that i would use first for target practise.
    Morgan
  • He's a grass that bubbled up his own and lost people their jobs. Not a pleasant man and how he's created a "profile" for himself in the UK & the US is unbelievable.
  • He's a grass that bubbled up his own and lost people their jobs. Not a pleasant man and how he's created a "profile" for himself in the UK & the US is unbelievable.
    Dead right. He'll get his in the long run I reckon.
  • I dont think the problem is Piers Morgan, its Twitter.

Rooney was on it last night saying Suarez should have been sent off for the takle on parker.............WTF?

Why don't people including famous ones just get on with their own lives instead of sticking their noses into other peoples.
  • How is what Rooney said sticking his nose in? He's just giving his opinion.

Odd point
  • love lineker and now he's mugged off that posh prick he's even more loveable.
  • United Star , Rooney thinks Liverpool player should be sent of shock horror. Of course he would say that.
  • In all fairness i thought this one was good

"@GNev2 I'd invite you out to Hollywood, but they'd only arrest you for possession of an offensive face in a built-up glamorous area."