Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Enar Jaager-Estonia International Linked

edited February 2012 in Rumours
Apparently training with us according to rumours on Twitter.

Also found these two links, if anyone cares to translate it might be useful.

http://sport.delfi.ee/news/jalgpall/eesti/ikkagi-nakkab-enar-jaager-laks-testimisele-inglismaale.d?id=63881738

http://sport.postimees.ee/729732/enar-jaager-viibib-charlton-athleticu-juures/

Comments

• If he signs we have an alcoholic drink to sing at him...JagerBomb
  • Sign him up, i feel he has the potential to be the next Alonso/Pouso/Bagheri
  • Get Keith Peacock a flight to Estonia with a scarf....he's got the moves like Jaager.

• ENAR Jääger staying at Charlton Athletic (14)
    06.02.2012 15:22
    Don Kalvet , sports reporter
    Add a comment | Print

Estonia national football team is in a better defender Enar Jääger of yesterday from England in the third-highest league Charlton Athletic at.

Today, the game warden with the team is already working out, and the concurrence of favorable circumstances, it may be too early Saturday to represent the team in the game.

Glasgow Rangers in Scotland and hold a big club in action was a game warden took an interest in three English club and eventually dropped in favor of hunter choice Charltoni.

Than the other two clubs in England were the second-highest league, the third-highest in the series pallib Charlton, but there is a clear leader and the rise of the new season high probability Championship.

"This club has the highest ambition, and there he also has the greatest opportunities to increase the basic composition of the player," said the England player who is an agent Marko Field. "Next year the league Charlton certain to rise."

Charlton is a leader in the League One, collected 64 points, 57 Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield Town 55ga the other eye, the third. However, the Charlton have one less meeting.
  • Näkkab anyway? ENAR Jääger went to England for testing (7)
    Sports line 06th February 2012 19:32

Line
    Estonia national football team Enar Jääger staying in England yesterday, Charlton Athletic training, Sunday and hope for the new league to kick start the club, writes Õhtuleht online .
    Game warden was on the board of three professional clubs in England - in addition to League One or the third-highest in league owned Charltonile Championshipsi or two order of magnitude of the second team.

Who is headed Charlton League One firm, the seven-point difference between Sheffield Wednesday in front (plus a game to spare).

"It was important Enarile also know that Charltonis seen him in the composition of a particular man, like other pledges," said Marko out with the details of the transaction.

Charlton Athletic is the head coach from last year as a club legend Chris Powell, protection, ownership belongs to the club - as recently moeks - international caliber ärihai: Spaniard Tony Jimenez.
  • 27 year old right back.....cover for Solly?
  • Got to love on-line translators. Thought I was reading one of Ackworths posts for a moment................
  • Got to love on-line translators. Thought I was reading one of Ackworths posts for a moment................
    Ha ha yes. WTF do game wardens have to do with Charlton?
  • I thought Enar Jaager-Estonia International was the name of a company. I thought we were finally going to get some answers!
  • Sponsored links:

• 85 international caps and he's taller than Solly
    What tune is it to?
  • Moves like Jagger would an obvious choice, or if he is arrogant we could opt for that awful piece of non music Swagger Jagger
    What tune is it to?
    Do you remember that ropey song about a year ago with some spanish looking t*sser singing "Chica-bomb!"

• I think people should start referring to Huddersfield by their full name: Huddersfield Town 55ga the other eye.
  • This was the quote i found on Twitter, which brought the player to my attention

Estonian defender Enar Jaager, linked with a free transfer to #lufc in January, looks likely to sign for Charlton. #cafc
  • Estonian women are some of the most beautiful in the world so it's a yes from me though not sure why.
  • He sounds like a police car!
  • I like the way he plays the non obvious pass.
  • Sponsored links:

• Looks a bit of alright.
  • he looks a good option to have, very good right foot with his crosses, good passing ability and doesnt mind a challenge in the air or sliding. He looks composed on the ball too, so decent all round.
    that is just going on that clip though! any news on if he is on trial/how long for etc?
  • Moves like Jagger would an obvious choice, or if he is arrogant we could opt for that awful piece of non music Swagger Jagger
    The day I sing a Cher Lloyd song at The Valley is a very dark one indeed
  • from that video he reminds me of Luke Young quite a lot, and it looks like he tries to dictate play from right back too, which is good. He can pass a ball, seems to have a fair amount of pace and obviously has a lot of experience!
    Yeah but so did I when I played non-league. Won't get too excited by a video showing all his best bits (been caught out like that before). I'm sure CP will have a good look at him alongside our squad and get a better idea of his ability.
    Yeah but so did I when I played non-league. Won't get too excited by a video showing all his best bits (been caught out like that before). I'm sure CP will have a good look at him alongside our squad and get a better idea of his ability.
    I think that EastStand being a person of the female persuasion she meant he was alright in another sense.

But I could be wrong : - )
  • Yeah but she never saw me in my shorts. ;-0
  • From the vid. looks like he could be good competition for the RB spot. Looks very similar to Solly a bit taller. Seems to get forward more, but this maybe because he is playing with better players and has a RM that covers better than Green.
  • From the vid. looks like he could be good competition for the RB spot. Looks very similar to Solly a bit taller. Seems to get forward more, but this maybe because he is playing with better players and has a RM that covers better than Green.
    Not sure I'd agree about better players or standard of football. Norweigan league mostly. Signed a 3 yr deal at Ascoli in Italian Serie B and was released just 6 months later, playing 5 games.