Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Grant Basey

2»

Comments

• Hope Basey puts in a good shift tonight.
  • Hope Basey puts in a good shift tonight.
    Me 2 GL. i know of someone who is close to basey( will not give source ) and she/he says it was charlton gave him a bad offer, although he wouldnt get in our side but at the time thought he did alright just lacked a bit of pace. 

• Made to look like an absolute donkey by Rhodes there. Shame to see his pace hasn't improved
  • What made my mind up about him was the game vs Millwall when we drew 4-4, im sure he was at fault for all 4 goals.
    Suggest you watch that game on player again,
    Ist goal--  waggy and sodgie cock up
    2nd goal-- from  corner nothing to do with basey
    3rd goal-   waggy gets skinned
    4th goal    if dailly stays on feet instead of commiting himself they don/t score.
    How sad are you when just because you don/t rate someone you blame him when its not even his fault.
    Well he is a millwall fan I think. All his mates def are and his mrs.

• Basey is not a Millwall fan. I can guarantee that he absolutely hates them.

He is an Arsenal fan but as he said at the time "Charlton is where he grew up so mean more than any other to him".
  • He looks poor I'm afraid. Although tbf Wycombe are very poor, not just him. Rhodes knocked him to the ground and waltzed off for their 3rd.
  • He looks poor I'm afraid. Although tbf Wycombe are very poor, not just him. Rhodes knocked him to the ground and waltzed off for their 3rd.
    Similar to Millwall's 4th goal at the Valley by the sounds of it. 
    He's a big bloke, he shouldn't get brushed off the ball surely.

• I got attacked by Wharton last season for stating Basey is a better centre back than left back.

I think with his cultured left foot he could do well for Wycombe ,I doubt many of us would swap him for Wiggins though .

• Basey is not a Millwall fan. I can guarantee that he absolutely hates them.

He is an Arsenal fan but as he said at the time "Charlton is where he grew up so mean more than any other to him".
    This,
    Went primary and secondary school with him and see him occasionally out and about around Chislehurst