Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mad Dog Allen

Bigging up The Blades match tomorrow.

"Sheffield United have conceded the fewest goals in the division, they're very difficult to break down".

That will be the Sheffield United who have conceeded four more goals than us this season and two goals more than Stevenage.

Comments

• The Bloke is an idiot . Unbelievably there were people on
    Here saying they wanted him to take over from Parkinson !
  • That bloke is an absolute cock. If he ever manages Charlton (something that some lunatics were suggesting a while ago) I'll never go to a game during his tenure. His teams are always absolute shite to watch, and I've never seen a man look more of a prick in front of a camera on so consistent a basis.
  • I've never seen a man look more of a prick in front of a camera on so consistent a basis.
    I'll take your "Mad Dog" Allen and raise you I**n D***e (the CU*T!)
  • Good shout there. They're both c***s. How about I take both of them, then raise you Simon Jordan and we push them all under a train?
  • As long as Merson goes with them too!
  • F*** me, we're on a roll here. While we're at it, can I shove Mark Lawrenson under as well?
  • Only if I can lose Claridge too.
  • Now we're talking. Only Oatley, Emma and Lizzie Greenwood-Palmer-Whatshername to go and we can rid the world of nine utter f***wits. Suggestions for a round Ten?
  • How .... how about ..... how about er ....... how about Adrian Chiles?
  • Also throw Kevin Muscat and Darren Pitcher under the train.
  • Sponsored links:

• Make sure you have room for Garth Crooks
  • Didn't realise Stevenage had such a good defensive record, they won 6-1 and are in the play offs, not too shabby for a team just promoted. Our defeat there doesn't look as bad now.
  • Got to disagree with Garth. I thought he did quite well for us. His arm/ chest traps were a thing of legend
  • Yeah crooksy done well for us but I'm certain they're referring to his twattishness as a tv presenter
  • Any rooom for Peter Beagrie?
  • Any rooom for Peter Beagrie?
    yep as long as he takes gary birtles with him!
  • ALAN GREEN!
  • edited December 2011
    Garth Crooks virtually kept us up in Lennie's second season with some vital goals in the run in  , the only problem following that was his injury record . I quite like him because of that . He clearly has a soft spot for us as I'm told he was one of the BBC Radio London commentators for the play of final V Sunderland and was extremely partisan.
  • Yeah crooksy done well for us but I'm certain they're referring to his twattishness as a tv presenter
    yep, Ive never seen him once say anything about charlton either
  •    ronnie irani and adrian durham

• Sponsored links:

• Pleat and Wilkins. Zzz
  • The Bloke is an idiot . Unbelievably there were people on

anyone would have been better than parkinson
  • edited December 2011
    The Bloke is an idiot . Unbelievably there were people on

anyone would have been better than parkinson
  • edited December 2011
    I remember Crooks being excellent for us too - may be exusable for some of our younger fans to be oblivious of this fact. Hard for me not to like him because of this.
  • Bye Bye Mad Dog......