Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How about that one Claridge!

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
What will he have to talk about now. Er lets think - he might just be forced to mention a little club from a place between Greenwich and Woolwich and close to the O2

Comments

• I believe Huddersfield are still unbeaten - televised games don't count?
  • I believe Huddersfield are still unbeaten - televised games don't count?
    this is true, televised games, away games, and games against teams beginning with A,  D or F, and also against teams who play in blue.
  • Still unbeaten on Saturdays
  • We're unbeaten since 1905 if we don't count the games we've lost.
  • has he a email at the BBC everyone should ask him why he hates us or who won tonight etc etc crash the email
  • Stick that one in your pipe.
  • edited November 2011
    Told you all it wernt a real record,

First real test and that record is firmly up the geordie feckas arse

Plaayer top man thanks for the tickets

Watch them and Sheffield weds draw next week whilst we march on

We are clinical and boy can we defend, work rate quality on the ball all of it is there

Scp its just another win , we need to maintain that professional focus

Next please

we sill show you uddersfield you can go 18 unbeaten but if you don't go up then it aint worth one little stroke
  • Of course, as this didn't happen on a saturday, they'll convieniently forget all about by the time the next show is on and shift their attention to Sheff wed who now occupy 2nd place.................and this suits me just fine.
  • edited November 2011

Everyone knows games played on the last Tuesday of the month don't count towards league records.  44 unbeaten!  Incredible!  What a team!

(Charlton who?)

• edited November 2011
    Of course, as this didn't happen on a saturday, they'll convieniently forget all about by the time the next show is on and shift their attention to Sheff wed who now occupy 2nd place.................and this suits me just fine.
    Agreed, the lack of attention does us a favour. All the media focus was on Sunderland in 98 and Man City in 2000.

Needless to say, we had the last laugh.

• Sponsored links:

• The bald guy from the football league show is worse. Did anyone hear the football league podcast last week? Even Jordan Rhodes was embarrassed by him and pointed out that he would take a defeat in last night's game if it meant getting promoted.
  • edited November 2011
    Talk sport when I got in my car last night gave us a couple of minutes....."can Huddersfield start another run, what if Charlton get a couple of injuries or have a blip, 7 points is not enough of a lead to open up a gap"....same bloke, very next story," Real Madrid could open up a six point gap with a win in the upcoming classico, surely thats too huge a gap to be overcome"...... i know were not Real but Megsons Mobb and Hudds are no Barcelona..it does you head in