Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who's going tomorrow then and what will the crowd be ???

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
was undecided, but then 5 yr old nephew really wants to go so have given in....I reckon the 'half-term' factor could have a baring and we could (surprisingly) get about 12/13k

Comments

• Options
    I hope so, but I'm guessing around the 9k mark....
  • Options
    oh no! loads of screaming kids

i'm going, probably going to sit in north west corner
  • Options
    Carlisle was like a bloody U18s disco. Im gonna go just for the off chance someone other then Benty might score

I reckon an attendance of 10,500
  • Options
    I reckon this one could be less than Carlisle.

Certainly the away support will be.

Im gonna make a late decision depending on how settled I am in The Counting House.
  • Options
    I'll be there, I kind of prefer these games when the ground is only half full.
  • Options
  • Options
    just over 10,000 would be my guess

Bolton had a surprising poor turn-out for the league game I thought so don't expect more than a couple of hundred London-based Trotters
  • Options
    i can now confirm that i will be going.
  • Options
    there will be a few more home fans due to half-term, a few less away fans due to Bolton not travelling, net a slight pick up on the last one.

I bet i still have to queue for about 2hrs for a ticket though !
  • Options
    how many tickets do you want, can pick them up tomorrow morning ill be down there as going to gym. let me know asap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't know how much difference half term will make I am in sunny Switzerland this week so won't be going.