Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Which school were you at?

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: randy_andy[/cite]BETHS 88-95

Suzie, you must have been in the same year as my sister at Townley

yes, we're had this convo before....first name begins with s. she wasn't in my class, but i know who she is.
    i seem to recall this led on to a convo about the harvest moon in orpington...but i may be wrong about that bit.

Well I don't remember the conversation, but yes, it does start with S, so it must have taken place :o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve dowman[/cite]St Mary's Grammar (as it was then, now St Marys and St Josephs) Sidcup

A long time ago 1975-80.

Jeez I've been working 27 years now, I need a rest.

Blimey.. Mr Dowman..
    How are ya mate?
  • [cite]Posted By: randy_andy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

yes, we're had this convo before....first name begins with s. she wasn't in my class, but i know who she is.
    i seem to recall this led on to a convo about the harvest moon in orpington...but i may be wrong about that bit.

Well I don't remember the conversation, but yes, it does start with S, so it must have taken place :o)

think it was on netaddicks, I think she was getting married or something. i'm going quite far back.
  • Bexley Grammar 90-97
  • Soutborough Boys in Surbiton Surrey 1982-89
  • Eltham Green - 84-89
    [cite]Posted By: randy_andy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

That is quite a long way back, it was her 5th wedding anniversary last week!

think it was on netaddicks, I think she was getting married or something. i'm going quite far back.
  • [cite]Posted By: randy_andy[/cite]

probably why memory is hazy over the convo then! christ, can't believe i started going on there that long ago. suppose it figures tho, it was xmas 2001 i think when i first met medders.
  • Ravens Wood School For Boys - Oakley Road Bromley Common 70-77
    Orpington College of F E 77-78
  • st thomas more, eltham

88-93
  • Sponsored links:

• York Road Primary, Dartford 1990-1994

Dartford Grammar School (For Boys) - 1994 - 2001
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Steve dowman[/cite]St Mary's Grammar (as it was then, now St Marys and St Josephs) Sidcup

A long time ago 1975-80.

Jeez I've been working 27 years now, I need a rest.[/quote]

Blimey.. Mr Dowman..
    How are ya mate?[/quote]

not bad mate, busy with the house extension taking a lot of my time and the skin off my hands, dont know how the brickies/labourers do it all the time.

Also baby due in October so want to get the extension sorted before then as well. How are you? How is the Barn?
  • not used to this new fangled interweb thingy and how to reply to someones message??????????
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]York Road Primary, Dartford 1990-1994

Dartford Grammar School (For Boys) - 1994 - 2001[/quote]

You must of been in the same year as some of the lads from my Primary School Tim Dalton and Stuart Harrington to name a couple?

Don't see that much of them but I remember they went DG.
  • 2 of my best mates!
  • Bloody hell it is a small world.

I last saw Stuart down Next Generation gym Dartford last week, I recently joined there, and he works there.
  • St Austins Charlton 73 - 78
  • [cite]Posted By: Luva Luva[/cite]St Austins Charlton 73 - 78

Shouldn`t that be 63-68 ; )
    [cite]Posted By: randy_andy[/cite]

probably why memory is hazy over the convo then! christ, can't believe i started going on there that long ago. suppose it figures tho, it was xmas 2001 i think when i first met medders.

Scary thing is I first posted on the old netaddicks board (black background - pre-rivals) when at uni, so that's 96 or 97.
  • Holy Innocents 96-01

The Priory School 01-Present...

(possibly ending 2007 depending on my AS level grade(s)
  • Sponsored links:

• St Olaves, Orpington 88-96
  • Colfe's in Lee, 98-PRESENT
  • Eltham Hill 85-90
  • Mayplace Primary, Barnehurst and Dartford G.S. A long, long time ago!
  • [cite]Posted By: Vienna_Addick[/cite]Mayplace Primary, Barnehurst and Dartford G.S. A long, long time ago!

i went to mayplace!
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve dowman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Steve dowman[/cite]St Mary's Grammar (as it was then, now St Marys and St Josephs) Sidcup

A long time ago 1975-80.

Jeez I've been working 27 years now, I need a rest.

Blimey.. Mr Dowman..
    How are ya mate?

not bad mate, busy with the house extension taking a lot of my time and the skin off my hands, dont know how the brickies/labourers do it all the time.

Also baby due in October so want to get the extension sorted before then as well. How are you? How is the Barn?

Glad to hear your keeping well...
    Congrats on the baby mate!!
    Hardley ever in the there these days.. most of the usual suspects are still part of the furniture in there tho!

Look forward to a beer with you soon mate..
  • BETHS 1989-1996
  • St Columba's 84-89
  • Eaglesfield 77-82
  • St Thomas More, Eltham - 86-91
    Orpington College - 91-93