Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Which school were you at?

Comments

• Westwood Scrubs, Welling
  • Eaglesfield 90 - 95
  • [cite]Posted By: jayblock[/cite]eaglesfield school. 91-97

im surprised no one else has said they went to eaglesfield yet..

what colour tie were you dude, i no loads of blokes who had the gold ties?
  • edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]bexley tech high school for girls/townley grammar 91-96 then orpington college 96-98

Suzi - I was at Orpington College from 96-97 - Business Administration (Was supposed to be a two year part time course but changed to a full time 1 year)

xx
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]bexley tech high school for girls/townley grammar 91-96 then orpington college 96-98

Suzi - I was at Orpington College from 96-97 - Business Adminstration (Was supoosed to be a two year part time course but changed to a full time 1 year)

xx

i did media and sociology a level and a full time a level equivalent in secretarial skills.
    so many people went to orpington college, but unless you were in the same course it was hard to meet other people, all subjects were on different floors! :-)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: jayblock[/cite]eaglesfield school. 91-97

im surprised no one else has said they went to eaglesfield yet..[/quote]

what colour tie were you dude, i no loads of blokes who had the gold ties?[/quote]

i was in the year down from gold ties, mine was silver.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]

Suzi - I was at Orpington College from 96-97 - Business Administration (Was supposed to be a two year part time course but changed to a full time 1 year)

xx

i did media and sociology a level and a full time a level equivalent in secretarial skills.
    so many people went to orpington college, but unless you were in the same course it was hard to meet other people, all subjects were on different floors! :-)

I know what you mean I meet people now at work that were there at the same time - but neither of us recognise each other! It was totally different from school...
  • Bloomfield
  • Sandhurst Primary

Sedgehill Secondary
  • i no a few in that year too! One of em posts on here as our resident away fan, Mortain!
  • Sponsored links:

• St. Columba's, Bexleyheath 1988-93
  • St Michaels RC secondary - Bermondsey

and i wasnt even the only Addick!
  • Darrick Wood in Orpington, 95-02
  • hayes secondary 90-97
  • Chislehurst & Sidcup Grammar School on Hurst Road, Sidcup.
  • Woolwich Poly 89-94
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]

xx

i was at orpington 95-97 doing IT
  • [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carey_Valley[/cite]Picardy in Belvedere 1980 - 85

Trinity to the Younger audience.

I heard they had to make is easier to spell, something about dumbing down ;-)
  • I was at Colfe's in Lee

90-95
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Carey_Valley[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Carey_Valley[/cite]Picardy in Belvedere 1980 - 85[/quote]

Trinity to the Younger audience.[/quote]

I heard they had to make is easier to spell, something about dumbing down ;-)[/quote]

I had a mate who went there who used to brag about getting 10 GCSE's there. 3 E's, 2 F's and 5 G's. I live close to Franks Park as well. Really couldn't ask to have a worse school in your area.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bexleyheath Skool

78-83
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Bexleyheath Skool

78-83

old skool!
  • st cath's 80-85, less of the old school.

along with another fine female member of this board.
  • St Mary's Grammar (as it was then, now St Marys and St Josephs) Sidcup

A long time ago 1975-80.

Jeez I've been working 27 years now, I need a rest.
  • eltham green 81-86
    same as ledge knows (as i now know his identity).
  • [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carey_Valley[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carey_Valley[/cite]Picardy in Belvedere 1980 - 85

Trinity to the Younger audience.

I heard they had to make is easier to spell, something about dumbing down ;-)

I had a mate who went there who used to brag about getting 10 GCSE's there. 3 E's, 2 F's and 5 G's. I live close to Franks Park as well. Really couldn't ask to have a worse school in your area.

Rea;;y cs87, i thought they changed the name to try and improve the school and it was improving i thought, obviously not.
  • I was at Bannockburn Primary 1960-1963, then Timbercroft 1963-1968; and Shootershill Grammar 1968-1975. Alot of spanners fans there in those days.
  • BETHS 88-95

Suzie, you must have been in the same year as my sister at Townley
  • [cite]Posted By: randy_andy[/cite]BETHS 88-95

Suzie, you must have been in the same year as my sister at Townley

yes, we're had this convo before....first name begins with s. she wasn't in my class, but i know who she is.
    i seem to recall this led on to a convo about the harvest moon in orpington...but i may be wrong about that bit.
  • Stone CofE Primary - everyone supported Spurs, even those who didn't like footie!

Dartford Girls Grammar School 84-89. Had a massive Charlton fan in my class, she wrote "Carl Leaburn is FAB" on my shirt on leaving day.