Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hello!

Hi,
Got bored with netaddicks so I've decided to make this my new home :-)
I completely agree with the article that tomorrow is as important as the play-off final, although should the unthinkable happen tomorrow and we fail to collect all 3 points, I don't think we're doomed. It's going to be a tough game, no doubt, but if the boys can show a bit of fight and passion, we'll be ok.

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    welcome aboard, though the real ultras are in M Block with their 'come on youuuu reeeeds' :-)

As Black Forest Reds said this morning, the most important thing about tomorrow is the psychological aspect that a poor result will create.
  • Options
    [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]the real ultras are in M Block with their 'come on youuuu reeeeds' :-)

Actually, it's N block for your information Mr B ;o)
  • Options
    So we Have Ultras in M, N, J & H ?

I thought our support was pants ?
  • Options
    I'm in block D :-)
    Of course, if I was a true Ultra I'd be topless, with a scarf tied round my head waving a big orange flare!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite] NorthStandUltra:[/cite]Of course, if I was a true Ultra I'd be topless, with a scarf tied round my head waving a big orange flare!!!!!!!

Starting tomorrow !!

I'll keep an eye out for you. May want to consider adding a megaphone...
  • Options
    I would love a megaphone to bring into the ground, could start of all the songs! Quality
  • Options
    If I brought a megaphone, the peeps around me would hang me!!! Unfortunately, I'm surrounded by one or two 'sit down' merchants who arrived at The Valley when the club starting selling Season Tickets on the back of seeing Henry, Zola et al.
  • Options
    Turn round and tell em fook orf to the west stand.