Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sodje

edited August 2007 in Rumours
not sure who true this is but heard we are getting sodje from reading for 1.2m not a bad cb last year on loan at WBA.

Comments

• Options
    is the bandana wearing one ??
  • Options
    blimey and they prefer that lump duberry, wonders never cease..
  • Options
    No... he left Southend in the Summer ...
  • Options
    no he is the younger brother was at brentford think may of played agains us in the cup a couple of years ago. i would be happy if we did get him
  • Options
    is there one called effy, or sam??? whats his first name, the one from reading, he played nearly the whole of last season didnt he until he got crocked thats when they bought in duberry! I duunnoo!
  • Options
    Sam Sodje is ok but not the sort of CB i thought we were after. I would only put him on a par with the other CB's we have.
  • Options
    Whats the song some team used to sing

Something like 'He aint effy, he's his brother'

lol
  • Options
    Groan......(!)

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Groan......(!)

;-)

it was a real song tho dude! i think maybe southend fans, or perhaps brentford!
  • Options
    brentford used to sign it about sam sodje the guy we are meant to be getting as his brother is the more famous one as he wers the bandana.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You mean the Sarfenders and Bees actually sung that?

It was the old Hollies song from about 1969/70, wasn't it?

I only groaned in envy - I wish I'd thought of it first!

:-)
  • Options
    No thanks to this bloke he's crap. He looked out of his depth with WBA and put's in rash challenges......Don't think he would be a good signing at all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]brentford used to sign it about sam sodje the guy we are meant to be getting as his brother is the more famous one as he wers the bandana.

The Iffy one is about 34 now - and he signed close season for a new club - Barnet, perhaps?
  • Options
    I haver just nerded out and looked on readings site, it is sam sodje. I was thinking of that Sonko geezer, who is a decent player!

I am with hillsy, he is shit!

And Oggy, yep that was his song and tthey actually sung it.
  • Options
    Are we getting the one who played for Margate?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]brentford used to sign it about sam sodje the guy we are meant to be getting as his brother is the more famous one as he wers the bandana.

The Iffy one is about 34 now - and he signed close season for a new club - Barnet, perhaps?

Gillingham i belive.
  • Options
    didn't we have one of them as a youth player once upon a time??
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]didn't we have one of them as a youth player once upon a time??[/quote]

Yep, I think he ended up at Ebbsfleet.
  • Options
    Don't they all........
  • Options
    We are their feeder club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LOL ....... !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]We are their feeder club.

Perhaps that's why we have to listen to them all bloody season.
  • Options
    Listening to them wouldn't be so bad but for two points - the irritating commentators and that they didn't provide so much as one update/report.
  • Options
    Why have Gravesend changed their name to Webbed Feet?
  • Options
    Because there's a pub in Gravesend called The Three Daws and daws have webbed feet.
  • Options
    part of sponsorship with eurostar.
  • Options
    Thanx lads - no 'duck'ing the question, was there? *Groan*

Or are they all inbred in Gravesend?
  • Options
    I don't like the sound of this signing.

From what I've seen he's a good athlete but hopeless positionally. I was amazed that Coppell (who I consider an astute manager) bought him..

If it happens, it's £1.2m down the shitter, imho.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

Or are they all inbred in Gravesend?[/quote]

I believe the locals suffer from that mallardy.
  • Options
    Do you suffer from the gateaux, then BFR ?

;-)