Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So tell me why we ARE going to win tomorrow

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
1. I can't remember the last time we lost a game against a team in yellow

2. Chris Powell will know our pain, and won't want to inflict it further

3. Watford play a very high line back four that are all over the place, Benty will get at least two good one-on-one's

4. Reid has got another 90 mins under his belt, will benefit from playing match time

5. We've never gone nine games without a midfielder or defender scoring. FACT

6. Rommedahl seems to be growing in confidence and seems to have more scope for running at people (sometimes with the ball)

7. JFH knows the pressure is building on him to deliver, i think we will see an improved performance.

Comments

• 8. I'm going to wear clean pants.....:-0
  • 9. We as Supporters have become more united in recent weeks & will actually back the team for a change with full vocal backing from the start.
  • Yeah, what Ketman said.
  • yeh ketman i said as much - in my new media role - (sounding like henry). no i did say that its going to be very tense but we need to get behind the team and not on their backs after twenty mins if its not going to plan.

big game tomorrow.
  • 1. Because Watford will think they can beat us and be over confident
    2. Because we are a bad weather team. We rarely do well at the beginning and end of season's when the sun is shining. The rain suits us and we'll be flying when the clocks go back.
    3. Curb-it on TV will lift the players to greater efforts knowing that she is backing them
    4. Thomas will dazzle them and win the free kick/pen for the opening goal
  • We'll win because we just will.

The team have have had a lot of unlucky breaks this year with injuries and assorted bad luck with red cards and dodgy goals. They haven't really played badly at any time and this is when they'll deliver.

Another Bolton performance, determined to win regardless.
  • Because we have the fastest winger in the league up against the oldest full back (sorry Sir Chris, no disrespect)
  • AFKA, in response to point 1, didnt Ars*nal play in yellow at The Valley?
    Thats disproves that one then...
  • i can't remember that far back :-)