Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

On a positive note

Taken from the CAFC sites preview of the Watford game

"A learned member of the club's communications department pointed out earlier this week that Charlton's start to the 2006/07 campaign has almost exactly mirrored that of Everton last season.
But the Toffees, who ultimately finished just outside the top 10 in 11th, were in an even worse predicament than the Valley men are now.
David Moyes' men lost 2-0 at home to Manchester United on the opening day of the season before beating Bolton Wanderers 1-0 away from home. Six defeats followed - to Fulham, Portsmouth, Arsenal, Wigan Athletic, Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur - without Everton managing to score a single goal, and in their ninth fixture they drew 1-1 at home to champions Chelsea."

3 points on Saturday and we'll be on our way....

Comments

• Options
    i do like the way people are TRYING to search for positives... :-)
  • Options
    Not buying it then?
  • Options
    Yes.

I'm actually as positive as i've been for a few years. Charlton needed a change, Curbs needed a change, I needed a change.

I don't mind a bit of a struggle, i think it sorts out the men from the boys and you find out a lot about what it means to people, and its interesting in how they react in different ways.
  • Options
    AFKA - I agree with you wholeheartedly about the need for changes
    I am an eternal optimist and am also pretty positive at the moment. More importantly, I am looking forward to games, something I haven't really done for 2 to 3 seasons.