Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ketters Does Ibiza 2007 - Blue Part 2007 Pics

edited August 2007 in Not Sports Related
Perhaps not up to Medders Standard, but hey ho. These pics are all on the Lifes Chemistry site so all have permission to be there before anyone starts saying anything... Hopefully should get people like Carling in the mood before he goes to the white isle

Comments

• Litttle Rich
  • err the Hed Kandi Girls
  • Some Girls
  • Any new CD mixes soon pal, your last one has been taking a pounding on my ipod

AFKA in da house !!
  • some more
  • Keep Going
  • more more more
  • *Growl*.
  • More & More
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Any new CD mixes soon pal, your last one has been taking a pounding on my ipod

AFKA in da house !!

Yes mate, a Ibiza Bar Kanya Pool Party one has been done, I am just waiting for them to return it to me so I can copy & distribute. Bit more Mellow than my normal stuff.
  • Not forgetting Gaz on Bongos...
  • Cheers Ketters get well up for it now fly Monday morining!!

Anyone else out there next week
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Perhaps not up to Medders Standard, but hey ho. These pics are all on the Lifes Chemistry site so all have permission to be there before anyone starts saying anything... Hopefully should get people like Carling in the mood before he goes to the white isle[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_125260 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]BlueParty035.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

i should be there now!
    a very good friend of mine died last week & the funerals tomorrow so i have postponed my visit as i wanted to be there tomorrow.
    I will get out there in a couple of weeks, failing that i will DEF be out there for some of the closing parties..
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Cheers Ketters get well up for it now fly Monday morining!!

Anyone else out there next week

Must Do's :-
    Bora Bora During the Day any Day
    Space On Sunday open 24 Hours
    Defected on Tuesday at Pacha especially if David Morales is on
    Hed Kandi on the Saturday @ El Divino

Avoid :-
    West End full of Chav's & Pikey's
    Manumission So So So overrated
    Although it pains me to say it Es Paradis Nightclub next to Eden, it's one of my favourite clubs but they have got crap nights on, not worth going along sadly.
  • Good shots mate!

Reminds me, I must get down to the Lion to do those shots you want...
  • Doing Pacha monday for a bit of roger sanchez, thought about doing defected but 2 nights on the trot??

Bora Bora will be done

My mate says he's sure he has read that DJ Otzi is out there on the wednesday so thats a must
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Doing Pacha monday for a bit of roger sanchez, thought about doing defecated but 2 nights on the trots??

Disgusting
  • I'm sure I've seen pictures of some of those women in other threads on Ketters DJ-ing exploits. Do they live out there or something?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Doing Pacha monday for a bit of roger sanchez, thought about doing defecated but 2 nights on the trots??

Disgusting

You had me then i just about to go into edit then realised
  • [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Perhaps not up to Medders Standard, but hey ho. These pics are all on the Lifes Chemistry site so all have permission to be there before anyone starts saying anything... Hopefully should get people like Carling in the mood before he goes to the white isle[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_125260 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]BlueParty035.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

i should be there now!
    a very good friend of mine died last week & the funerals tomorrow so i have postponed my visit as i wanted to be there tomorrow.
    I will get out there in a couple of weeks, failing that i will DEF be out there for some of the closing parties..

fair play to you Carling, many people wouldnt have cancelled. Hope it went as well as can be expected.