Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Today is Officially Red Forehead Day

edited August 2007 in Not Sports Related
First Monday at work of the summer after a scorching weekend, how many red Foreheads in your office ?

I know best mate Glass Half Empty was suffering at footie training yesterday, anyone else..? MCS Inspector...?

Comments

• I look like an Apache.
  • I am sweet, most of the time myself and the good inspector was in the shade whilst at that pub, and then i put on some of your sun scream on! At the game, cos we sat in the shade in the first half that second half 45 mins didnt really burn me! lucky eh
  • Ha Ha,
    I look ridiculous, bright red head and neck and as i am now wearing a shirt everyone can see that i was wearing a round neck yesterday!! should look fantastic for the sister in-laws wedding on Wednesday! not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm a nice shade of brown, after sitting by the river in Richmond before going to Twickenham
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I'm a nice shade of brown, after sitting by the river in Richmond before going to Twickenham

Sach,

you did well mate, cracking bloody game wasn't it. Lovely putting one over the welsh like that as wll.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I'm a nice shade of brown, after sitting by the river in Richmond before going to Twickenham

Sach,

you did well mate, cracking bloody game wasn't it. Lovely putting one over the welsh like that as wll.

It was, decent result, still concerned about how painfully slow England were at the break down, could have a lot more if there was some urgency there.
  • red forehead and very very red back!! Did a 10 mile walk yesterday with the sun mainly on my back, in that heat but with some of the most beautiful coastaline to make it easier... hardest walk in terms of how hilly it was that i've done.
  • I wasn't at work today so I can't say about everyone there - but I topped up my Tan yesterday and now have a nice bronze glow........

:o)