Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

yesterday

edited August 2007 in Not Sports Related
I became a Dad for the third time, my first son (now I have an ally against all the pink).

Comments

• Options
    nice one mate. Hope all is well
  • Options
    Marvellous thanks, wife and son doing well. It is at moments like these that us men realise how remarkable our "little" women are, she as before only had gas and air even though he got stuck at one point.
  • Options
    congrats, get that Junior Red form in in the next three days before he decides to support Chelsea....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]congrats, get that Junior Red form in in the next three days before he decides to support Chelsea....
    or alternatively get Pards to sign him up before Man U do.

Congrats mate
  • Options
    aye to that re remarkable, i wouldnt be able to give birth! (well clearly but i mean i couldnt take the pain! lol)
  • Options
    Congratulations-

The birth of your child is the single greatest experience anyone can have.

:-)
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    congrats mate - best feeling in the world my 2nd lad is 4 weeks old now and a right little character already.

you are right about the woman mate my missus only had gas and air as well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Marvellous thanks, wife and son doing well. It is at moments like these that us men realise how remarkable our "little" women are, she as before only had gas and air even though he got stuck at one point.
    Congrats.

On the subject of how remarkable the "little women" are - I can testify from personal experience that gas & air is bloody useless! So, unless they got the mix completely wrong for me, big respect to your wife!

...and no Ollie, I wasn't giving birth!
  • Options
    Nice one cfgs! Congrats to you and family
  • Options
    Congrats fella!!